DVDFab 9.0.1.5

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fix works great this time thanks last one i had some issues with it saying program had to close this one seems great.

not working again it says there was a error and dvdfab had to close please send report blah blah.. it opened the first time and will only work if i fully disconnect from the internet before opening the program then it takes a while but will open. once connected to the internet it will only open the first time then says error etc if i try to run it again.

BEFORE applying the patch it works perfectly just in trial mode but i do not have the issue at all opens everytime.

is anyone else seeing this issue?? i also tried it on a fresh installed win 7 x64 system to see if it was a problem with windows or something else.

any ideas chvl? anyone else having this issue?

thanks

i am doing that. works fine in trial mode but not with the patched .exe it will start maybe every 3rd or 4th try but every other time i get the error.

this is with it being blocked with a firewall. as a trial it works fine.

i had thought without the internet it was fine but after trying this a number of times it will even do this without any internet connection at all. if i open it then close it and try to reopen it again after that ill get the error. i have to try a few times and then it will finally open without the error. and this is with no internet connection at all. tried on 2 different systems.

I think that you need to use a firewall to block DVDFab's access to Internet

If you do that then the program is useless.DVDFab 9 needs to connect to the internet in order to decrypt copy protected dvds.

If the program has been installed and the file crack copied to the working directory and the pc has been re-booted you may see a long progran startup with this following re-occuring glitch in 9.0.1.2. and 9.0.1.5.

When not connected to the internet and you start the application, the license info will show "never expire"

When connected to the internet and you start the program, the license info will show expiration dates for all but the HD trial section. Ths change occurs at program start, during the "accessing server" check. You may be able to recopy the patch file back into the directory to again let you bypass the expiration dates. Without connecting to the internet, copy protection removal should be current up to the version release date. I have yet to be successful with a "copy protection only update" with the cracked applications. If anyone is able to do this, could you explain it in a reply post.

Without connecting to the internet, copy protection removal should be current up to the version release date.

Apparently you didn't read my post above. With the new DVDFab v9, on initial startup it connects to the server to retreive your license and to check if it's valid. After that you need it to connect to the internet in order to decrypt protected dvds. It's behavior is different from v8 and the developer did that to try and prevent people using cracked versions.

I don't understand why others are having issues with this ChVL release. It works perfectly for me and I have both DVDFab Qt 8 and DVDFab 9 installed (version 8 & 9 have their own separate folders so it' ok to have both).

What I would do, if you're having errors, is completely uninstall DVDFab 9. Make sure the program folder 'DVDFab 9' is deleted, if still there. Delete any prefetch files assosiated with DVDFab in the Prefetch folder. Delete DVDFab folder in My Documents, if there. I'm thinking you're possibly having problems with the log files (there are two of them). dvdfab_burn_vso.log and dvdfab_internal.log. Deleting the whole DVDFab folder will delete both of these log files.

After you're done, reboot then reinstall DVDFab 9 but DO NOT RUN THE PROGRAM AFTER INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE >>> (uncheck the checkboxes in last window). (make sure you're connected to the interntet). Rename DVDFab.exe to DVDFab.exe.bak or DVDFab.bak. You can also delete this file, if you choose. Finally copy and paste ChVL DVDFab.exe file to the 'DVDFab 9' installation folder. Run the program. It will connect to the server so you have to wait about 20 to 30 seconds before the DVDFab completely loads.

I did this installation while connected to the internet. Make sure DVDFab.exe IS NOT BLOCKED from connecting to the internet when launched.

To mastershake

If there is no Internet connection or the program's access to Internet is blocked by the firewall, it will work fine except for the function of removing copy protection.

When there is Internet connection, the program will connect to its server, which then checks for the license and sees License info: Update Expire Time in 2157-Dec-31. At the second launch, server will typically check for the valid license, and will shut down the program if it doesn't find one. The third time the program will launch and run with no issues. At a later time the server may check license validity again, but the frequency at the check is unknown. To ensure working program, check the Update Expire Time in 2157-Dec-31 is on. With the above approach, the program will work with the existing cracked .exe.

Thank for pointing out that an improvement to the crack is needed. I might have found the solution to avoiding the license check issue.

Try this new version:

Site: http://www.soft9.ru

Sharecode: /App/DVDFab 9.0.1.5-crackedexe.rar [?] Update 10.12.2012

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived