7 Ways To Improve Performance Of Windows 8

rajeesh

Windows 8 may be an improved version of Windows 7, but if you are not using it on a high end PC, there will still be some strain and lag while running the applications. The good thing is, you don’t have to live with the lag, here are 7 ways to improve the performance of Windows 8.

Read the full article at source:

Source

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These tips are identical to those of Windows 7.

BTW, most :pirate: :pirate: will end up disabling Windows Defender and entrusting the task to 3rd party security systems.

Wheres Step 8?

Step 8: Realise that for the "speed improvements" (which amount to perceived notions of speed increase and are a placebo....anytime you realease a new version there will always be a large group that perceive an increase, even if its not there), you realise its a fugly productivity sapping POS and downgrade back to Windows 7 like a sane person, and then actually get some work done.

Full disclosure: i do not play games or fiddle with my PC, spend hours on deviantart downloading themes and skins etc, i actually use it for work and worthwhile tasks. Yep im one of those real users....and have been for 33 years.

Waiting for Windows 9, or more likely the inevitable SP for Windows 8 in a few months that reverses the madness

Archived