ConvertXtoDVD 5.0.0.24

jalaffa

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to thylacine and HALiD for the update.

Download

• Replies 22
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you thylacine and HALiD :) confirmed XenoCoder patch works on this release.

Curious if you're using a different version, I've managed to upgrade the other beta's (upto 20b) using the Xenocoder patch I had, however I'm being hit with a trial window now on every launch. Oddly I can't seem to revert back to my older installer either now, yet I've cleaned folders from %appdata\ prog. files, prog.data. yet having no luck with this beta.

Regards

Dodel.

Also registred with XenoCoders patch and works well :love: :argue: :doctor:

Here you go mastershake this is what doctor can offer you :argue: :doctor:

http://rghost.net

Sharecode: /41684421

XenoCoders patch for convertxtoDVD 5 unrar and copy patch to install folder and push patch

THANKS ! :)

Still working with the Latest Medicine from @XenoCoder.

http://www.sendspace.com

Sharecode: /file/e4oor8

Note: If you were using v.4.1.20.0 you must uninstall this version and only then v.5 should be installed.

Patch or cracked exe pathed with XenoCoder not working show in about registered version but in converted video on time start haved watermark

Buy an unlocking key

to convert without this message ----- this message show on 3 min again again to end.

and link from vso

Need some good patching exe this not work proper.

Archived