Got Brains!hlp me!

Marcus Thunder

Marcus Thunder

This is the situation guys.I have monitoring software at school [u could call it a die hard firewall if ur not familiar with the name]

anyway this program monitors the internet for keywords to block websites and it has a special downloader where u would downoad all the files through it then the files are scanned with group of antiviruses before u can save the files to ur hard disk.Obviously i can't download files which are password protected , files that contain viruses and archives containing hidden files.well the software blocks all other ports it is not listening to disabling the use of p2p ,irc, telnet........Ok that was the introduction ,get ready 4 the challenging part......

The program allows access and downloading from ftp using passive mode and u could download files with irregular extensions such as *.rm without the downloader

u could also download streaming files without the downloader [grab it in case of orbit downloader or "Download this video" tab if ur using IDM]

Now i want 2 download an archive that contains a password ...of course without the downloader cop

can i

i mean is there a service like http 2 ftp..... downloading the file to an ftp server then 2 ur computer

i mean there should be a way if anybody knows a trick pls contribute it here

thx in advance

Note:I tried encrypting the url but it still doesn't work any ideas :P

• Replies 6
  • Views 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could ask someone to setup an FTP for you and upload some files, if this is a one time thing...

I could... :P

Marcus Thunder
You could ask someone to setup an FTP for you and upload some files, if this is a one time thing...

I could... :P

Thanx a lot man

but the truth is that I am intending to download some music movies....... in my free time at school to use their fast internet and many of these are packed into archives with passwords .....

well its hard to find the latest releases especially for music in ftp

I wrote the post above in that way so that it does not sound lame and repetitive

I just want to know wether it is possible to trick the cop downloader and transfer the file in some way to end on my hdd.....

:blink:

Marcus Thunder
There are ways, but my advice is not to do it. It can be trace back to you. :(

Well I am not worried about that because our school simply doesn't care , we used to have a pirate party before they install the monitoring software

The monitoring software was a part of a big project to enhance the students school attendance and productivity

The person in charge of the internet library does not care to , well he used to join the party sometimes and trade files with us

so pls tell me how

why-i-drink-40s.jpg

There are ways, but my advice is not to do it. It can be trace back to you. :(

Well I am not worried about that because our school simply doesn't care , we used to have a pirate party before they install the monitoring software

The monitoring software was a part of a big project to enhance the students school attendance and productivity

The person in charge of the internet library does not care to , well he used to join the party sometimes and trade files with us

so pls tell me how

why-i-drink-40s.jpg

still I wouldn't not smart.

Archived