Ashampoo Burning Studio 12.0.1

anuraag

Anyone who has ever struggled with complicated disc burning software is always amazed when they try Ashampoo Burning Studio. This is how software should be: Instead of studying complicated manuals you just choose what you want to do and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen. Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 is a major update that improves almost every aspect of the program, adding many new features and capabilities in every part of the program.

Thanks to Share10s for the update.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Install ABS_12 on your computer, absolutely not launch it (remove the check mark above the line "Launch ABS ..." at the end of the installation window).

2. Open "regedit", navigate to the following key:

For x32: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Ashampoo \ Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 \ ash_inet

For x64: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node \ Ashampoo \ Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 \ ash_inet

3. Look to the right and change the value of block "SharewareType" by any number from 1-3

4. F5 to save changes

5. Open ABS_2 up to enjoy

1. Install ABS_12 on your computer, absolutely not launch it (remove the check mark above the line "Launch ABS ..." at the end of the installation window).

2. Open "regedit", navigate to the following key:

For x32: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Ashampoo \ Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 \ ash_inet

For x64: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node \ Ashampoo \ Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 \ ash_inet

3. Look to the right and change the value of block "SharewareType" by any number from 1-3

4. F5 to save changes

5. Open ABS_2 up to enjoy

Thanks for the trick! :)

Does it work on Windows 8?

Thanks indeed!

Your medecine works great, but with only the number 3. :D

The registry trick is working on Windows 7 x64! Thanks for sharing. :D

Patch will be seen as whatever malware or spyware but Malwarebytes says ok so its ok 4 me

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?snhyvvddaeg49np [?] made this file myself so i Know its safe ;-)

32 and 64 bits regfile :rolleyes:

If you don't want to use the patch

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?u9slajlk8forudd [?] made this file myself so i Know its safe ;-)

Archived