Internet Download Manager 6.12 Build 25

Marik

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh ok, here's the retail then

Site: www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?u2zop5l3xhho25w [?]

>new version

>what's new

>fixed bugs

>bugs

wat? :troll:

remember those days when the changelog had over 5 lines...what happened to them :uhoh:

woww...another update???thanks lottt

i think its time to change version numb to 6.13 ..hahaha

Any other url to setup? I used hosts patch and cant download from official web :(

In your browser address bar type " internetdownloadmanager.com" without www. :rolleyes:

Block the soft to connect in Host

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

127.0.0.1tonec.com

127.0.0.1 www.tonec.com

127.0.0.1 registeridm.com

127.0.0.1 www.registeridm.com

127.0.0.1 secure.registeridm.com

127.0.0.1 internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 www.internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 secure.internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 mirror.internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com

register with any name....

Site: http://paste2.org

Sharecode: /p/2474731 [?]

i had problem when using host patch... every time after restart windows, then start idm, it say ''fake serial number''. Then i point to host folder there any 2 host file, the news one have iCalender extension. What should i do guest?

Any other url to setup? I used hosts patch and cant download from official web :(

you can use Tor Browser to browse the IDM site and download from there even if it is blocked in hosts file...

Archived