µTorrent 3.2.2 Build 28500

Bizarre™

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to manu for the update.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which is the best version of utorrent :rolleyes: ?

without ads or all those new unnecessary stuffs..!?

The last version before the ads is 3.2.0.27886. B)

SacredCultivator

Hmmm, I don't have any ads.... I mean i the Advanced, you can change the Offers to False.

As I have yet to experience any ads in uTorrent.

which is the best version of utorrent :rolleyes: ?

without ads or all those new unnecessary stuffs..!?

Best version without ads and all those unnecessary bullshit stuff is 2.0.4

ads irritating..

in da past i saw one thread giving link to al older versions of utorrent n that thread also specified which is best version of utorrent/

can anyone pls post link to that thread i specified now???

thank u

Toggling offers.left_rail_offer_enabled and offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled seems to work. Why go to an older version that doesn't have all the latest fixes/improvements, such as ones for magnet links, etc?

Toggling offers.left_rail_offer_enabled and offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled seems to work. Why go to an older version that doesn't have all the latest fixes/improvements, such as ones for magnet links, etc?

Version 3.2.0.27886 does the magnet links quite well.

µTorrent 3.4 Build 28462 Alpha is also happy with magnet Links

I'll be staying with the last 2.x version of µTorrent, specifically 2.2.1 Build 25302.

You're right.. 2.1.1 is still the best version!! :showoff:

Now these days µTorrent only gets bloated with shit you don't need!! <_<

Version 3.2.0.27886 does the magnet links quite well.

But there's a long list of fixes/enhancements for it in the next two versions. Since ads can so easily be disabled....

Thanks! I did a quicksearch for "ad" and "show", but i didn't check the full list of advanded options.

there are a good and fast alternative to Utorent , so no worry in here , if it start piss me off i switch at sight :P

for all of u peed who try to figure where is the "offer" stuff to be disabled , look at this pic :)

post-15572-0-22131700-1352537455_thumb.p

Archived