Comodo Internet Security 5.12.256249.2599

jalaffa

Comodo Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats by combining a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. Developed by one of the world's leading IT security providers, COMODO AntiVirus leverages multiple technologies(including on demand & on access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring and worm blocking) to immediately start protecting your PC. The new-look interface facilitates quick and easy access to all major settings, including the powerful and highly configurable security rules interface.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for the arrival of the final version Comodo Internet Security 6.0 ! :) :P

me too :lol:

me too lol using the beta currently

Waiting for the arrival of the final version Comodo Internet Security 6.0 ! :) :P

me too :lol:

me too lol using the beta currently

now I can not use the beta version,it gives an error vodafone modem :huh:

need to write and let you know the detailed error report but my english is not good enough.

so I'm waiting for the final version :rolleyes:

hey! i see this product is frontpaged on firewals why? need to be in anti-malware products, also i think that Comodo Internet Security Pro is very good antivirus program and need to have activation topic anyone else agree with me??

• Administrator

hey! i see this product is frontpaged on firewals why? need to be in anti-malware products, also i think that Comodo Internet Security Pro is very good antivirus program and need to have activation topic anyone else agree with me??

It was originally listed only as a firewall. And still, we list it for it's firewall. Hence, still in Firewalls.

Last time I read, Pro version only had additional support?

for me this is the no1 suite the antivirus engine has improved so much the only fault is some fp that its it nearly bullet proof with its hips and autosandbox

@DKT27

As I know the Comodo Internet Security Pro has anyting from standart internet security suite have not only firewal :

-Firewall

Comodo's Firewall consistently ranks among the highest in industry tests.

-Defense+ Technology

Proactive protection to automatically isolate threats from suspicious files so they can't cause harm actually preventing infections not just detecting them. Cloud based whitelisting of trusted publisher easily identifies a safe file and vendor.

-Auto Sandbox Technology™

To reduce interruption to the user, unknown files can only run in a secure virtual environment where they can't damage Windows, its registry, or important user data.

-Minimal Interruptions

Comodo Internet Security Pro 2012 relieves you of the responsibility of deciding whether to block or allow untrusted files

– It makes the decisions for you. Game Mode suppresses operations that could interfere with a user’s gaming experience such as alerts, virus database updates or scheduled scans.

-Spyware Scanning

Spyware Scanner detects and cleans malware infections in PC registry and disks.

-Cloud based Antivirus

Cloud based antivirus scanning detects malicious file even if a user does not have up-to-date virus definitions.

-Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal

Our Experts will clean your PC, uninstall old antivirus, and ensure your PC remains clean.

-$500 Virus-Free Guarantee*

If a PC that has Comodo Internet Security Complete 2012 installed becomes infected with a virus or malware and cannot be restored to working condition by our support team, we will cover the cost of repair by a Comodo certified service up to $500.

-Compatibility

Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32-bit and 64 bit versions available).

Only the Comodo Internet Security Complete have some additionals option:

- TrustConnect™

Hot spot protection that encrypts all data transmitted over both wired and wireless Internet connections up to 10GB per month

-Online Backup

Backs up files to a secure online virtual vault. Includes 10GB of free backup space (Upgrades available).

just like deference betwen kaspersky pure and kaspersky internet security,only comodo internet security not ''pro'' version is free thats the deference you can see on comodo website i tink that Comodo Internet Security Pro need do go in anty-malware list!!!

FYI: Comodo has 3 deferent versions of internet security suite:

1..Comodo Internet Security - free (non payed)version - that version is on this topic!!

2..Comodo Internet Security Pro - that is payed version and got anyting ho got any standard internet security suite!! This need to put in the anty-malware list, and need to create activation topic!! I talking for this version!! That is wery good and has simple activation for one year!!

3..Comodo Internet Security Complete - is same like pro version ho have 2 additional features like Kaspersky Pure - these features don't need to us!!

user@nsaneforums

2..Comodo Internet Security Pro - that is payed version and got anyting ho got any standard internet security suite!! This need to put in the anty-malware list, and need to create activation topic!! I talking for this version!! That is wery good and has simple activation for one year!!

i think no more 1year trick

the old installer not working anymore

is another way ?

I don't know when i tried is worked but that was a few months ago, for now i don't know be cose i don't have tried i wait the new official version 6 then will see is there working or not!

Archived