Logitech SetPoint 6.51.8

jalaffa

Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards in Windows. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator
I wonder if this version will actualyl show my keyboard/mouse this time around, since previous version didn't. But the one before that did.

I wonder if this version will actually show my keyboard/mouse this time around, since previous version didn't. But the one before that did.

I doubt it. Support for my MX518 stopped with this release. I'm getting an alert when running this version that I should use Logitech Gaming Software version 8.4 or higher for this device. Unsure about version 8.4? The last version we have listed is 5.10.127.

Posted Image

• Administrator

Have you guys tried LGS 8.3 and see if it works?

Hopefully this program is not so absurd big and bloated as the 6.50-version! If you dont use this program for your keyboard/mouse combo,you safe almost 80mb diskspace,while Mr.Microsofts-drivers take care,so you can use your Logitech-hardware just as good!! The only difference is ; you can use more F-keys on your keyboard and there are some more mouse-settings,is this about 80mb worth??!

Doing a direct search for supported download for MX518 I'm directed to Logitech Setpoint 6.32.20 version. Guess it is not so important (or possible) to update this software for older devices.

Pete 12 has a good point also. No need to use this at all maybe.

• Administrator

Doing a direct search for supported download for MX518 I'm directed to Logitech Setpoint 6.32.20 version. Guess it is not so important (or possible) to update this software for older devices.

Pete 12 has a good point also. No need to use this at all maybe.

I see. You can always download from here and see.

Archived