Various Ways to Organize Files And Folders In Windows And Keep Your Efficiency In Check

rajeesh

If you are a regular computer user, I am sure you have plenty of personal files and folders everywhere in your computer, waiting for you to keep them organized. There are plenty of ways to keep organize your files and folders and everybody has their own preferred method. In this article, I will show you some of the tips that I am using to keep myself organized.

Read the full article at source:

Source

• Replies 1
  • Views 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To change the location of any user folder, go to C:\users\username, right click the user folder, go to Properties and then Location tab. Now you can either type the new location of the user folder or click on the Move button. The advantage of Move button is that it will automatically move the current folder contents to the new location.

Well those people would be wrong. You don't need to format drive, You can choose custom install and just install as usual and your previous Windows including all previous documents will be placed into a folder called "Windows.Old" on root of C: drive. The install format technique isnt a real format anyway as it just removes the TOC.

Archived