its a sad day today

myidisbb

america has clearly fallen to communism. sad.

you all should expect even more riaa and mpaa lawsuits with the usa government illegal taking down other sites at an increasing rate.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who comes from a family that has served this country, that has shed blood and lost

loved ones for this country, I invite any of you who may think that this country has somehow "fallen" or

in some way stopped being a country by the people and for the people, to find somewhere, anywhere on this planet

that has more freedoms and a more diverse culture to move there and let me know how it is.

If it is better, maybe I will move too.

Until then, lead, follow, or stay the hell out of the way.

I will still fight for your freedom of expression, but that does not mean I like what you say.

As someone who comes from a family that has served this country, that has shed blood and lost

loved ones for this country, I invite any of you who may think that this country has somehow "fallen" or

in some way stopped being a country by the people and for the people, to find somewhere, anywhere on this planet

that has more freedoms and a more diverse culture to move there and let me know how it is.

I will still fight for your freedom of expression, but that does not mean I like what you say.

I love the irony of you talking down to me (and others) from a morally superior position with the use of a quote from Idiocracy, which is a movie, really more a commentary actually, that is exactly about just how far things have, and are, falling in this country.

Or maybe you were addressing the first poster, I don't know.

As for the rest of your post, I would suggest Iceland. Though they lack the cultural diversity that we have here, since ridding themselves of corrupt bankers, their once dead economy is now thriving and people are much happier there. Don't believe anything the mainstream media has to say about conditions anywhere.

All I want to say is this...If there is any doubt, than there should be NO doubt! In other words, if you have a suspician/theory that if proven right could take away some or all of your civil liberties or freedom, then you would be smart to not risk it. Watch what you post without screening your info the best you can/know how. Big Brother is real folks. Some bad $hit happening in our world...all for power through currency...and I have NO clue how to change any of it, except that which is moraly obvious to me...such as trying to help end world hunger($1 feeds 4 people), violence, etc. We should not encourage farmers to NOT plant by paying them subsidies, just to help regulate market prices of corn, wheat, etc....Especially when there are thousands of human brothers and sisters dying on the planet DAILY. Thats all from me. No offense intended to anyone. "Do you think God will forgive us for the things we've done to one another?" Peace. :-)

I love the irony of you talking down to me (and others) from a morally superior position with the use of a quote from Idiocracy, which is a movie, really more a commentary actually, that is exactly about just how far things have, and are, falling in this country.

Or maybe you were addressing the first poster, I don't know.

As for the rest of your post, I would suggest Iceland. Though they lack the cultural diversity that we have here, since ridding themselves of corrupt bankers, their once dead economy is now thriving and people are much happier there. Don't believe anything the mainstream media has to say about conditions anywhere.

If I take anyone down, it is only to support and remember lives given, and lives lost.

Again, since you too seemed to miss the real point, I will always fight for what I believe to

be a human right to speak your mind, whether or not it agrees with whomever is in charge, that does

NOT mean that I like what you say. Iceland? Really? Look, no offense, and I admit that I have always wanted to see it,

but I do not see how Iceland can even begin to compare with the USA. I do believe that it is a beautiful country

with a no doubt happy population. But how is their immigration numbers? Is the population of every war torn country on this planet beating down their shores to get in?

I am damn tired of people blaming my country for the ills of this planet. When their is a disaster, everyone expects the USA to jump in and help out, (and in fact many of our people do anyway), but how many of those jump in when we have a disaster?

Lets face it, when it comes down to it, we are not perfect...but we ARE the best damn game in town.

And as far as our President is concerned, whether or not I voted for him, he IS the Commander in Chief of this nation, NOT a bank, NOT Wall street, NOT a cooperation, but of this COUNTRY. If you have a problem with banks, or cooperation, the answer for you is easy.....STOP USING THEIR GOODS AND SERVICES.

*Sigh* There is just too damn much to say about this topic. Sorry for making you read it.

Archived