avast! 7.0.1474

jalaffa

avast! Pro Antivirus is for people and companies that want a customized computer security package. Antivirus and internet protection components in avast! Pro Antivirus are built for easy integration with existing firewalls in users' home or work computers. Pro Antivirus has two major additions to the core protection elements in avast! Free Antivirus: the Script Engine and the Sandbox.

Thanks to a guest for the update.

Download

• Replies 33
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

44 non blacklisted avast licence file for internet security and antivirus pro (11 kb)

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode: /download-71f88b19.html [?]

So the BSOD was fixed on this version, that's why I'm having BSOD when I play a game. It was avast's fault >.<

For those who use the zenix patch, can you just install this version over the previous version or do you have to do a clean installation again by uninstalling both the previous version and the patch. Thanks.

3 years and a half without antivirus , i just download it to make a try , just wounder if its slower like uncle Kaspersky ?

For those who use the zenix patch, can you just install this version over the previous version or do you have to do a clean installation again by uninstalling both the previous version and the patch. Thanks.

You can keep the auto update enabled.

However, I have decided not to update this license faker until Avast 8.0 for some reason.

So, let us hope that Avast does not block my version.dll so soon.

However, I have decided not to update this license faker until Avast 8.0 for some reason.

:( thats sad and even :o shocking coz there is no mention of avast 8 till now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does avast store any information about its signature (daily)updates in windows registry?Where does avast store information about its signature update?Only in Program files,Program data or appdata? :unsure:

You can keep the auto update enabled.

Your .dll is blocked finally :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Are you using a pirate license file with my dll?

I recommend that you always use your own DEMO (trial) license with my dll.

I checked here with ten computers and the updating is normal.

Also, please go to folder of ProgramFile Avast and Avast\Setup and see if version.dll is still there.

version.dll should be placed in both Avast and Avast\Setup folders.

After you checked these OK, you can reboot and update again.

Are you using a pirate license file with my dll?

I recommend that you always use your own DEMO (trial) license with my dll.

I checked here with ten computers and the updating is normal.

Also, please go to folder of ProgramFile Avast and Avast\Setup and see if version.dll is still there.

version.dll should be placed in both Avast and Avast\Setup folders.

After you checked these OK, you can reboot and update again.

Thanks aLOLtz for responding.. :)

Actually, I lost the link of your medicine and after the trial period was over, I inserted a pirated license..worked fine for a few days then avast detected the pirated license..then I PM a nsane member and got the link for your medicine and executed it in my computer..worked fine few days but again avast detects if fake..Then I guess, your .dll blocked finally..I was wrong..I should have used your medicine with the trial license..

Sorry, that you have to go thru the checking in 10 computers for my foolishness..

Regards;

rudrax.

just to say that zenix patch is working flawlessly here. the firewall module wont install and it gives an error while installing or even when i do a repair, but i must have something in the pc that's blocking it from working ok.

Archived