which is the best antivirus ?

ASIO

Best antivirus with low FP (false +ve)  

218 members have voted

1. 1. which is the best antivirus?

IMHO the only AV that's worth anything is one that cannot be hacked, and that applies to one AV Nortons I BUY a Small Business Pack i.e. 5 machines each year covers me well, I have been using it since they "Norton" swallowed Dr Solomon's stuck with it till 2005 did not do the upgrades from then till 2009 when it went all heavy and I found the 2005 version did everything I needed but thankfully Norton listened to their customers complaints about being a resource hogger and streamlined it in 2009 been with it since.

But I will say for those short of cash MSE works well I have several single parents on the books still who I help out so their kids can do their homework and MSE works for them along with Malwarebytes keeps them safe.

I agree, i used long time NIS and switched to MSE both working fine.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 53
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalju

• clubhouse

• iih1

• Ponting

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 for Kaspersky

If you have many medicore for your software, kaspersky the best. ESET and Bitdefender not good for it.

Kaspersky able to delete some file (if detected as virus) from archive file (.rar .7zip .zip etc) without delete the archive file itself. ESET and Bitdefender will delete the archive completely.

reason most people don't use Norton's is two fold

1, you have to pay for it (Tip Look on ebay many reliable dealers out there selling real goods) if in the UK ask me.

2, they don't know how to eliminate a area (for your naughty key gens & crack's ) heheeh from being scanned IT IS VERY EASY ask me

reason most people don't use Norton's is two fold

1, you have to pay for it (Tip Look on ebay many reliable dealers out there selling real goods) if in the UK ask me.

Really ?! :o

2, they don't know how to eliminate a area (for your naughty key gens & crack's ) heheeh from being scanned IT IS VERY EASY ask me

True it's easy but i don't have such illegal stuff. :hypocrite:

I guess, to most of people here will not like, if I say, I would not recommend any of them to install on their computer.

And some of them are still very bad.

Poll Says : :hehe:

1. ESET :win:

2. Kaspersky

3. Norton

I don't know what antivirus is the best(usin' 2 of Norton 360 and Bitdefender IS and both are pretty god for me),but i know what is the best virus...

best virus sitting against monitor :D

• 3 weeks later...

Bitdefender Total Security, does a pretty good job for me :showoff:

Trying Avira Antivirus Premium at the moment using the Box Trial Reset.....Up until this 2014 version it caused system slowdowns for me.

Trying Avira Antivirus Premium at the moment using the Box Trial Reset.....Up until this 2014 version it caused system slowdowns for me.

@clubhouse give it a try to use HBEDV.KEY (premium) no yet checked,,let me know? go here

Actually Avira it's not my choice, stick to Eset ESS 7 and Kaspersky KIS 2014. :D

Edited by iih1

@clubhouse give it a try to use HBEDV.KEY (premium) no yet checked,,let me know? go here

Actually Avira it's not my choice, stick to Eset ESS 7 and Kaspersky KIS 2014. :D

Just tried it, it expired 06/01/14...Evaluation licence :)

Dear fellow sufferers - why do you try so desperately these anti-virus programs to install on your computer?

You do not ever need them. They will not protect you for nothing.

Never!
If you must to get some kind of virus, then you get it , and you need then to liquidate the consequences.
The only thing for which they protect, is that you may put your money in a safe place, where you can not catch it back never.

Treat yourself to something sensible for that money! It's much better.

Sorry mistake upload try this, and let me know? >>>>>> go clubhouse

iih1, you're a gentleman!...That key is a worker...28/11/15...Thank you very much :) :)

iih1, you're a gentleman!...That key is a worker...28/11/15...Thank you very much :) :)

I'm glad to hear that, that's all keys is yours now there is two keys 2014 and 2015 Enjoyyyyyyyyy buddysmiley_dance019.gif

• 1 month later...

MS plus ZA pro. Very light and no false positives or annoying messages popping up. Haven't had a virus in years but of course when I need software I come here now!!!! :wub:

cannot rely on antivirus alone... something like malwarebytes is also a nesesity now too...and your #1 line of defense is and always will be....your brain... do not forget to turn it on before surfing the web

Edited by dMog

MS plus ZA pro.

Wow!!!

Very light and no false positives or annoying messages popping up.

Wow wow!!!

Haven't had a virus in years

Perhaps, the pop-ups are not working - as responded to, at the above "Wow wow!!!" :think: