Paranormal Activity 4

Fluffy

Who's seen it?

I'm planning on seeing this as I watched the trailer and it seems really good!!

Comments please?

Is this also similar to sinister which I want to watch too?

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not much like Sinister at all, but you need to watch the first 3 Paranormal Activity movies first or you won't know what is going on in the 4th,

It's not much like Sinister at all, but you need to watch the first 3 Paranormal Activity movies first or you won't know what is going on in the 4th,

Isn't para 4 easy to get if you just read the plot...?

i have seen paranormal activities 4 ,, but i did not understand any thing unfrotunately

I think the reason as spudboy said ,, u need to watch the first 3 Paranormal Activity movies first in order to understand the 4th :))

i have seen paranormal activities 4 ,, but i did not understand any thing unfrotunately

I think the reason as spudboy said ,, u need to watch the first 3 Paranormal Activity movies first in order to understand the 4th :))

Ohh change of plan then...prolly watch sinister then! Is sinister good!? Have you seen that? Or anyone else?

its flop.better avoid it

its flop.better avoid it

Guess you don't like that kinda stuff then...
hello i watched lots of movies lik this genre.i told its flop but i didnt say i dont like them.

its flop.better avoid it

Guess you don't like that kinda stuff then...
hello i watched lots of movies lik this genre.i told its flop but i didnt say i dont like them.
You said you avoided it?

I watched 4 yesterday - it was awesome! No offence, but I guess paranormal stuff isn't your thing then...

Apparently the first one is the best one!

Did it not give you a jump when the girl was dragged out of the bathroom by a demon? :o

The film basically creates a pessimistic atmosphere full of suspense and tension ;)

I just watched it. I liked all the previous films, and learnt long ago not to listen to it with headphones on :D

Have to say I think it was the worst of the lot. Predictable timing for the jumpy moments which the other films didn't suffer from. The storyline has had a brainfart. Looks like it was written by someone else.

I think by the time you reach 4 in a film it's been done to death already and your just trying to make money by the name.

I'm being harsh because I really liked the series and don't think this is up to scratch. It's an okay film and I enjoyed watching it but I don't care for the characters, or detest them like one of the series :P

Just didn't have the emotion and the atmosphere to make it a good film. In other words it wasn't scary.

You could watch it if you've never seen the others. Better to watch the first one though. You love it or hate it but this was meh.

I just watched it. I liked all the previous films, and learnt long ago not to listen to it with headphones on :D

Have to say I think it was the worst of the lot. Predictable timing for the jumpy moments which the other films didn't suffer from. The storyline has had a brainfart. Looks like it was written by someone else.

I think by the time you reach 4 in a film it's been done to death already and your just trying to make money by the name.

I'm being harsh because I really liked the series and don't think this is up to scratch. It's an okay film and I enjoyed watching it but I don't care for the characters, or detest them like one of the series :P

Just didn't have the emotion and the atmosphere to make it a good film. In other words it wasn't scary.

You could watch it if you've never seen the others. Better to watch the first one though. You love it or hate it but this was meh.

Yeah people say the first one's the best.

I love horror films and paranormal stuff jn general.

Have you seen sinister? Is that more entertaining?

• 4 weeks later...

Wasnt scary

It was crap! Ikr!! Have you seen the first one?

Btw did you not get a jump when that girl got pulled out of the bathroom!?

That was the only 'entertaining' part!!

I vaguely remember the first 20 minutes cause the movie was so boring, it put me to sleep. I only woke up at the ending where the guy flew into the camera.

My bros said that I did well to sleep through the entire thing as only the final part was 'scary'

I vaguely remember the first 20 minutes cause the movie was so boring, it put me to sleep. I only woke up at the ending where the guy flew into the camera.

My bros said that I did well to sleep through the entire thing as only the final part was 'scary'

:P ...

• 1 month later...

Archived