november_ra1n

Hi N_R, can you provide download link for Office 2013 Pro VL With SP1 Italian language ?

Thanks in advance

november_ra1n

One additional question:

I have windows 8.1 (Dell 64 bit pc) and office 2010 volume edition installed (32 bit option).. Can I also installed office 2013 (36 or 64) and keep office 201o vl using he link provided (office 2013 vl).

Thanks for the help

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

One additional question:

I have windows 8.1 (Dell 64 bit pc) and office 2010 volume edition installed (32 bit option).. Can I also installed office 2013 (36 or 64) and keep office 201o vl using he link provided (office 2013 vl).

Thanks for the help

You may get conflict and trouble using 2 different version of Windows Office, therefore i recommend install and use only one Office.

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

I undestant that, since I have installed in my windows 7 64 bits the 32 bit version of office 2010 and 2013 (vl and retail). The conflict is minimum.

In windows 8.1 can I also do that for a 64 bit pc, I am asking since I tried to install the 32 bit option for ofiice 2013, link provided and get an error.

Is there I way to installed it without getting an installation error which do not permit it to installed.

Thanks for the help.

november_ra1n,

Hello. Can you help me? I'm already 3 days tried install correctly Office 2013, but it is not working for me (i'm already did 3 times disk format). When I have installed office 2013 Pro Plus SP1, after that, my old docx files open correctly. But when i'm try install finnish/russian proofing tools and language pack, and again try open my old docx files i get this

https://monosnap.com/image/QnyxYFYaThbUoAk4WMZ0DzmUZyLFiA

And this configuration take two times, after that, when clicking "Close" it close document to. And when i'm trying open it again it take same "configuration" process? What i'm doing wrong? And how i should install engish office 2013 with russian and finnish language pack correctly? And could you please give me correct download links for english office 2013 and russian and finnish language packs and proofing tools?

Best regards

Edited by valedsd

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

I undestant that, since I have installed in my windows 7 64 bits the 32 bit version of office 2010 and 2013 (vl and retail). The conflict is minimum.

In windows 8.1 can I also do that for a 64 bit pc, I am asking since I tried to install the 32 bit option for ofiice 2013, link provided and get an error.

Is there I way to installed it without getting an installation error which do not permit it to installed.

Thanks for the help.

Regardless your Windows architecture you should be able to install both 32 or 64 bit Office.

Hi! I need some help to activate my Office 2013. I'm running Windows 7 x64.

Thanks!

You need to install Office 2013 Volume License Edition and activate with MAK Keys posted inside Pastebin link on the top of the Page #1 >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

november_ra1n,

Hello. Can you help me? I'm already 3 days tried install correctly Office 2013, but it is not working for me (i'm already did 3 times disk format). When I have installed office 2013 Pro Plus SP1, after that, my old docx files open correctly. But when i'm try install finnish/russian proofing tools and language pack, and again try open my old docx files i get this

https://monosnap.com/image/QnyxYFYaThbUoAk4WMZ0DzmUZyLFiA

And this configuration take two times, after that, when clicking "Close" it close document to. And when i'm trying open it again it take same "configuration" process? What i'm doing wrong? And how i should install engish office 2013 with russian and finnish language pack correctly? And could you please give me correct download links for english office 2013 and russian and finnish language packs and proofing tools?

Best regards

It looks you did something wrong during progress of Language Pack or Proofing Tools i think better create separate topic in software Chat section as you can get more respond from other user.

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Could you give tha last download links for office 2013 Pro Plus SP 1 and language packs?

There is Original Finnish Office 2013 SP1 already available there >>>Microsoft Office 2013 With SP1 RTM Volume License DVD ISO

However if you are only looking for Language Pack here is the link #27 >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Thank you for your reply. Could you please give me advice, how correctly and right activate office 2013 with all language packs? I have KMS portable Net. Is it tool good for activation or maybe through phone activation could be better?

Best regards

Edited by valedsd

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Thank you for your reply. Could you please give me advice, how correctly and right activate office 2013 with all language packs? I have KMS portable Net. Is it tool good for activation or maybe through phone activation could be better?

Best regards

You have choice to activation:

1. You can activate permanently using MAK Keys via Phone

or

2. Activate via KMS such as MTK 2.5 or KMS Portable

All instructions and KMS Activatet posted on page #1 >>>

november_ra1n

06 March 2013 Added Office 2013 SP1 VL all available languages & Office 2013 STD VL SP1 English on Page #1 >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

You removed MAK Key??

I was arranging first page removed by mistake i will re add in 15 min

PS: They are on page #1 again.

Edited by november_ra1n

badazz68stang

Help with activation,

thank you

YPXKV

4516093 8426346 8518130 9548863 2095320 1373011 9113146 9586050 4675520

november_ra1n

07 March 2014 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Notice: *** There are no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available...!! ** Due MS Keep blocking them immediately.!

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition

1. Download and Install Volume License EN-US Edition from this links..*** Microsoft Office 2013 With SP1 RTM Volume License DVD ISO ***

2a. If you have already downloaded Office 2013 Retail but not to install yet see the link >>> 1A. Converting Office 2013 Retail to VL [before Installation] - Via Microsoft Toolkit

2b. If you already installed Office 2013 Retail see the link >>> 1B. Converting Office 2013 Retail to VL [After Installation] - Via KMSAuto Net 2014

New Members you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... *** What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

november_ra1n

Hello,

YPXKV

2692314 4969016 8534581 7988486 0233213 6302084 8078275 8428384 0900401

Thanks!!

You have probably made mistake during call Via Skype this ID has blocked.!
Installation ID Not verified
change the key >>> and re try again.....

help me please....

key -YKJQH

thank's ... :)