HashTab 5.0.0.19

anuraag

HashTab is a freeware OS extension that calculates file hashes. HashTab supports many hash algorithms such as MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RipeMD, HAVAL and Whirlpool (you can customize which hash values HashTab should compute). Hashtab is supported as a Windows shell extension and a Mac Finder plugin. When you right click and select properties you'll see a File Hashes tab in the properties window. When you click on the File Hashes tab HashTab will start to compute the file's hash values. You can then open the source file or just paste in the value of the original and HashTab will compare them.

Thanks to Tyan Tiger for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

And I don't know what BitTorrent hash is supposed to mean here. I checked the magnet links and they don't match with the BT Hash of the torrent.

Until this version 5.0.0.19 came along, version 3.0.0 was the best version and version 4.0.0.2 was their worst. B)

Why this? I use 4.0.0.2 and it is pretty good.

Who's the best : Febooti Hash & CRC module or Hash Tab ???

Until this version 5.0.0.19 came along, version 3.0.0 was the best version and version 4.0.0.2 was their worst. B)

Why this? I use 4.0.0.2 and it is pretty good.

same here. no issues whatsoever

It's just a relative comparison and version 4.0.0.2 was bloated, ie. > 1MB file size.

in a day and age where games come on 4 DVDs and occupy 35GB on HDD, a 1MB utility/program could hardly be considered bloated :D

Thanks for the update Tyan Tiger and anuraag and I have the same question as DKT27, what is the magnet link for?

according to the author

We have released HashTab version 5.0. We’ve added some new hashes and support for magnet links. To copy a magnet link to the clipboard, right click on the list of hashes. The list of hashes determines which magnet links are available. Click the settings link to enable new hash types.

and to misquote yoda

sense which no me makes to

Archived