Total Uninstall 6.2.2

jalaffa

I am using Windows 7 Firewall and blocked access outbound to TOTAL UNINSTALL ( That what I wrote, not TU.exe)

Still not clear, You mean ips 50.28.84.142, 50.28.102.160 ?

• Replies 87
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@anuraag :

I am using Windows 7 Firewall and blocked access outbound to TOTAL UNINSTALL ( That what I wrote, not TU.exe)

About the message : I see now, it comes from ESS 6 . Maybe some configuration I changed when I was with experiences. It does not causes damages but I need to discover what I changed before.

Anyway,« Alt + F4 » (keyboard) solves the situation.

if you didnt block tu.exe which file did you block? can you post step by step instructions please?

All I said before is going to be deleted because I did so many experiences in order to keep T.U. registration with Net On, that I lost the notion of what I had done and convinced myself that it had been due to changes made with Windows Firewall.

I use Eset Smart Security 6.0.308.0 and Windows 7 ( x86) and here is how to retain registration of Total Uninstall 6.2.2 when connected to Net :-

Should be done with ESS.

= Open Eset, click on Setup and then Advanced Setup;

= Click on sign (+) of « Network » and then press « Personal Firewal »;

= On the right of « Personal Firewall » , change «automatic mode» to «Interactive mode»;

= Now click on sign (+) of «Personal Firewall» and choose «Rules and zones»;

= On the right side click on 2nd «Setup»;

= Look for «Total Uninstall- installation monitor, uninstaller and cleaner» and select it,;

= Use right mouse button and «create» - New rule;

= Action :- «deny», direction:- «out», name:- «TU.exe»;

= Click OK and OK again and close ESS.

= Done.

Connect to Net and open Total Uninstall . If some message related to Total Uninstall comes, use keyboard «Alt + F4» and message disappears, but TU remains registered.

That`s All.

Thanks to @Freddyfre for the serial :--» www.nsaneforums.com/topic/146687-total-uninstall-622/?p=526706%C2%A0

@anuraag

..I reset Outpost's App Rule for TU.EXE, re-blocked all network activity, and blocked DNS API Request.. and it's still working here.

..BTW, I did not add anything on my hosts file, and cleared WinLicense keys that TRKF finds before registering and going online.

..and may I ask if you have another lifetime key for Outpost Firewall Pro? :P I use the one listed on the FP :D

@anuraag

..I reset Outpost's App Rule for TU.EXE, re-blocked all network activity, and blocked DNS API Request.. and it's still working here.

..BTW, I did not add anything on my hosts file, and cleared WinLicense keys that TRKF finds before registering and going online.

..and may I ask if you have another lifetime key for Outpost Firewall Pro? :P I use the one listed on the FP :D

Did same but not worked. :( I will take a look again later.

I don't have any more license.

it seems i cannot download it from the web given by Freddyfre can anyone upload it anywhere else?

You can download from frontpage.

All I said before is going to be deleted because I did so many experiences in order to keep T.U. registration with Net On, that I lost the notion of what I had done and convinced myself that it had been due to changes made with Windows Firewall.

I use Eset Smart Security 6.0.308.0 and Windows 7 and here is how to retain registration of Total Uninstall 6.2.2 when connected to Net :-

Should be done with ESS.

= On the right of « Personal Firewall » , change «automatic mode» to «Interactive mode»;

= Look for «Total Uninstall- installation monitor, uninstaller and cleaner» and select it,;

= Done.

Connect to Net and open Total Uninstall . If some message related to Total Uninstall comes, use keyboard «Alt + F4» and message disappears, but TU remains registered.

That`s All.

Thanks to @Freddyfre for the serial :--» www.nsaneforums.com/topic/146687-total-uninstall-622/?p=526706%C2%A0

Not working for me here. TU keeps restarting in unregister mode. follow yor guideline but still stays unregister.

Everything blocked through ESS: Tu.exe + TuAgent.exe.

I use Eset Smart Security 6.0.308.0 and Windows 7(x86) and here is how to retain registration of Total Uninstall 6.2.2 when connected to Net :-

Should be done with ESS.

= Done.

That`s All.

Not working for me here. TU keeps restarting in unregister mode. follow yor guideline but still stays unregister.

@fugitiv3 :

Sorry but I forgot to say that at the end when all configurations are done, you should, on «filtering mode», change again to «automatic mode».

All the process should be done always in « interactive mode » and only at the end you have to change to «automatic mode»; then click «OK» and «OK» and close ESS.

Still works here !

Good luck.

Jofre

Hey guys just do a clean up with registry keys finder, and then install portable from fuken @ portable x apps, its updated in the software updates all the time by november_rain and it stays registered online.

Archived