Probably just paranoid...

Ambrocious

Is it just me or are internet pirates getting the upper hand with little to no resistance? Mark my words; the shit is about to hit the fan.

I have no proof as to why I say this but something seems off...something just don't feel right at all.

I may be the only one who feels this way but one thing I know...pretty soon lots of people loosing out on money from their achievements being pirated might resort to desperation...and in their desperation...things will be very bad.

Anyone else feel as if the age of the Internet Pirate is coming to an end or do you think that it will just become more severe? One thing I think is that it WILL get more severe as cyber attacks will increase from actual terrorists which will bring down all other internet pirates regardless of associations! When will the day come when a huge cyber attack will break the camels back? I hope not too soon but I can feel it coming...

• Replies 9
  • Views 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm, interesting point of view, there's only one thing I have to say: mankind has been in pretty sightless situations, but we always proved to be flexible enough to get out of them. And just like kotaxor said, what happens, happens. The only thing we can change are our own actions, we could stop being pirates, but at the expensive of that others would be able to be an internet pirate for a longer time, therefore causing equal 'harm'. If this way proves to be wrong, it will vanish, but in time.

You see, internet pirates aren't the problem, we're the consequences of the problem. What exactly the problem is, is hard to describe, some say it's the high prices, others say it's the way the companies are selling their 'products', but the only thing we can be sure of is that it's there.

Hmmmm, interesting point of view, there's only one thing I have to say: mankind has been in pretty sightless situations, but we always proved to be flexible enough to get out of them. And just like kotaxor said, what happens, happens. The only thing we can change are our own actions, we could stop being pirates, but at the expensive of that others would be able to be an internet pirate for a longer time, therefore causing equal 'harm'. If this way proves to be wrong, it will vanish, but in time.

You see, internet pirates aren't the problem, we're the consequences of the problem. What exactly the problem is, is hard to describe, some say it's the high prices, others say it's the way the companies are selling their 'products', but the only thing we can be sure of is that it's there.

Huh! lol.

If every program is freeware, there will be no pirate!

I have yet to find a pirated copy of Linux or OpenOffice. :P :P

Huh! lol.

If every program is freeware, there will be no pirate!

I have yet to find a pirated copy of Linux or OpenOffice. :pirate: :blink:

The problem isn't software price.

Hackers-crackers-lamers do what they do for pleasure, just like a joke, not for earn-save money.

Behind hackers' mind sometimes there are infantile men with a big intelligence-intuition that find self gratification destroying informatic systems or crubbing softwares protection.

There are a lots of optimal freeware alternative choice, but we crack the paid one anyway..

This is my opinion..

There are a lots of optimal freeware alternative choice, but we crack the paid one anyway..

This is my opinion..

Could be that they crack the paid one simply because there's nothing to crack with a free version...

Notice that freeware authors do not protect their soft against piracy (most of the time) with mechanisms such as ASProtect, Armadillo and stuff which gives the Crackers a real challenge!

Peace.

Crackers / Hackers don't only crack / hack for pleasure or challenge... they also hack to instill into the minds of programmers that their security is too weak :P

Archived