Demonoid

Marik

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, how do I contact the demonoid staff about this error?

where do I send the mail to?

edit: nvm, found out

This is stupid.

I even mailed the admin (and no, my kind of problem isn't even listed in their FAQ section), and guess what...he's to chicken **** to answer. My guess is that they either blocked my country, or my entire IP range.

This is stupid.

I even mailed the admin (and no, my kind of problem isn't even listed in their FAQ section), and guess what...he's to chicken **** to answer. My guess is that they either blocked my country, or my entire IP range.

It's none, all the information I could gather is that it's related to the DNS of your ISP and switching to OpenDNS won't help(in my case, in some cases it did).

demonoid jus doesn't open here... just doesn't connect... all i can ever seen of demonoid is cached pages from google... u guys shud consider urselves lucky, if u ask me...

It's none, all the information I could gather is that it's related to the DNS of your ISP and switching to OpenDNS won't help(in my case, in some cases it did).

2yypf2x.png

Pff found out it has something to do with my cookies

but what could the problem be T_T

erm....pfff...what they actually did was ban my previous accout

5394hz.png

i did :D

can't wait to see if they talked about me on the forums (if they ever get back online)

New profile Inarius

I wonder how much time will pass before they ban this one as well

why they banned you>?

I really have no idea.

But what I can assume is that they banned me because i kept posting updates (trojan remover, ultimatedefrag, IDM, easy cd-da extractor) etc....

or it could be because of that randy orton (rev theory - voices) theme.

Whatever the reason, somebody should of at least sent me a mail with the reasons of my ban.

All I know is that when i went to bed that night, I had 0 warnings.

And now, after I make the account, and go to see my previous account, I find that the warning raised from a 0 to a 5....lmao

Pff found out it has something to do with my cookies

but what could the problem be T_T

erm....pfff...what they actually did was ban my previous accout

I suspect you could've probably got banned due to one of the guys who used your 'Invitation Code.' ;)

mra074.jpg

I suspect you could've probably got banned due to one of the guys who used your 'Invitation Code.' ;)

mra074.jpg

if that's the case...than I wonder who :P

Archived