HitmanPro 3.6.2 Build 171

anuraag

HitmanPro 3, formerly Hitman Pro, is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. HitmanPro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.

Thanks to XenoCoder for the update.

Download

• Replies 24
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep thanking for this.. :lol:

This is the 3rd update for this app... hope it gets the medicine it deserves... ^_^

Again, thanks for the update...

Ps.Thanks to XenoCoder for the update too! :showoff:

• Administrator

Hi, will there be a full running version for this build? Thanks.

Only if LnDL makes it. At the moment, we are still waiting.

Shame, there's a lot of good people quitting the scene :(.........I'm gonna try it with a monitored install via TU and then use trashkeys, see if I can reactivate the 30 day demo.

HitmanPro 3.6.2 Build 172 Beta

HitmanPro is a Second Opinion Malware Scanner that help you find and remove new unknown threats, to locate, identify and remove malware. HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. HitmanPro uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. HitmanPro offers you a Free Scan for a second opinion. Unknown and suspicious files are automatically identified by online identification servers. This means no software on your system. If nothing is found (and we sincerely hope so), then you will never need a license. When a virus is found, then you will receive a free 30-day license to remove the threat.

Download Beta 32-bit

Download Beta 64-bit

new_age_messiah

Sad to know they quit,maybe not lets see.

But if its true hope other team pickup this to crack.

• Administrator

wtf !?!?! :s

LnDL have a website ?!? :huh:

Hope someone can make a medicine for this great app!

Surprised me too.

Anyway, the last known LnDL fix was released 30th September as far as I can see.

Oddly, no mention of LnDL on any dupes sites. :mellow:

He was always quick with the fix, I'm sure he just made a fine adjustment on the license template he made, shame he didn't pass it on to another scene guy here who could carry it on :(

Mara PM'ed me back.. he can't help us with HitmanPro:

Hi,

All is good. :) Unfortunately, I'm not a cracker. You may wonder now what about box, mara- fix. Well, that's why there is box in the name. Box figured how to crack Eset, and I programmed it for him. So, I'm sorry, but I can't help you.

Cheers ;)

unfortunately... :(

I miss Shajt! AKA Kowalsky! He is one of the best coder and can tackle some of the toughest application. Maybe XenoCoder should give it a try? ;)

• Administrator

I think shajt was just one part of LnDL, if incase LnDL is indeed dead, then lot of coders in connection with LnDL might be searching for a new home.

If, shajt is actually interested in this stuff, he'll continue some other way, with some other name.

Archived