The biggest fan

Skidro

Hi everyone out here...

I'm old to nsane.down actually... im a download freak n don kno why but i must hav my updates at any cost... Only didn't join the forums so far... Well im finally here!

Shought will know me from ThePirateBay. :lol:

I just want to say that i truly appreciate the work u guys do... :win: u r d best of everyone n i mean it from my heart... if there r two sites i open first wen i connect, they're filehippo.com and nsanedown.com... n i'd like to be more specific... The apps here r d best... I'v never found something thats not useful... And they're all must-haves... And i never miss an update when im with nsane.down... so nsanedown is home to me...

I kno im not exaggerating... im saying this coz i just had to say it...

So once again, hi everyone... ur biggest fan is here...

• Replies 20
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Welcome' here mate :win:

And yeah, after some thinking I do remember typing '@Skidro', but if I recall correctly it was '@skidro' I replied to :win: Now I checked it I see I'm right :lol:

I've never gotten a faster reply....

Must say... I'm home...

N if something changes, shought will be the first one to notice... i thought it happened only wid the software...

As for the "S"... Well i guess iv grown up... :lol:

I've never gotten a faster reply....

(...)

As for the "S"... Well i guess iv grown up... :lol:

Oh, I'm fast :D :P

Maybe you have ;) :ph34r:

yea..it is a good place ...always has been and always will...welcome and thanks for registering..we do have the occasional member that steps over the line once in a while but it never gets out of control the way it does at other sites...thats why is is such a good site

@dMog

Shhhh... that occasional member is on tight leash right now...

Quick! Put him on morphine!

LoLz :rolleyes:

Archived