NOD32 - Trialpatch Marsufix 2.5

rosaline

Well yesterday, I installed the Nod32 from the Nsane page, and I also installed the Trialpatch Marsufix 2.5. I installed it all well, but when I finished installed the Marsufix, the Nod32 said I had 31 days trial left. When I turned on my computer today, however..it says I have 29 days trial left.

I waas just wondering, does that mean after the 29 days, will my trial be over? If so, is there a way to make it last forever with the Marsufix. Or even though it says 29 days...it'll still last forever? Thanks for the help!

• Replies 6
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the case: Marsufix is supposed to keep your trial days on 31 forever, but it 'fails' in doing this. It will drop to 30 from time to time and sporadically it will even reach 29. The only thing you can be sure of is that your trial will NEVER run out(I've never seen my trial days below 29, but in rare occasions I guess it could reach 28 or something).

...I've never seen my trial days below 29, but in rare occasions I guess it could reach 28 or something.

I've seen it dropped to 8 days at my cousin's...

Dunno how he has installed it, but...

A reinstall of Marsufix and making sure to run it as administrator fixed it for him (VISTA x86).

Btw, I also think you need to set the update server manually... did you try that?

Peace

I've never set the update server up in any way and it always worked fine here(XP Pro SP2/3 x32).

Vista might be different, don't know...

I waas just wondering, does that mean after the 29 days, will my trial be over? If so, is there a way to make it last forever with the Marsufix. Or even though it says 29 days...it'll still last forever? Thanks for the help!

Welcome here, rosaline - if marsufix fails you, try to search for some other fix that fires up your fancy like NodLogin, NodEnabler etc, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Naa it has to work @ windows Vista, used it on another laptop with vista.

Remove Marsufix. Then reinstall it. (rightclick-->run as admin.) that should do the trick, worked here.

• 2 weeks later...

I also can't get it to work it installs then it dosent run the program file I have tried the right click run as Admin no luck.. I have XP SP3 with all updates from MicroSoft and ess_nt32_enu_3.0.684.msi

Any ideas?

Archived