Kaspersy Internet Security 2013 13.0.1.4190 (a) - problems with exclusions

AlienForce1

I installed recently KIS 2013 13.0.1.4190 (a) on my computer and I excluded partition (D) from real time scan :

Posted Image

-> but , still KIS2013 deleted a lot of cracks from my collection <_<

Any ideea ?

PS: on that computer I had previously installed KIS2012 (where this exclusion was functional) -> uninstalled KIS2012 -> reboot -> uninstalled the remnants with Revo -> cleaned the registry -> reboot -> installed the new version 2013 .

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

test with setting Protection components : "any"

- I tried , but still no luck !

- I will try to uninstall , clean and reinstall ... :angry:

go to protection>antivirus files and there uncheck all hard drive but add all those you want to scan.

might do the trick

I unistalled -> reboot -> run kav remover -> reboot -> cleaned remnants with Revo -> searched & deleted Kaspersky related registry -> cleaned registry with Registry First Aid 8 -> reboot -> reinstalled latest KIS2013 (13.0.1.4190) and updated -> still the exclusions don`t work (probably it`s a bug in this 2013 version) :angry:

The setting in the first post permit to exclude in the real-time protection and normally affect also the on-demand / scheduled scanning settings , but in this 2013 version (13.0.1.4190 (a)) don`t work , although did worked very well in 2012 version (12.0.374 (j)) :(

Edit (9/28/2012, 18:50) : even after latest patch b , KIS 13.0.1.4190 doesn`t exclude files from real-time protection :angry:

maybe it's broken or whatever in that version, so have you tried what i've suggested (uncheck all hard drives and then manually add all drives/partitions you want kis to scan) ?

maybe it's broken or whatever in that version, so have you tried what i've suggested (uncheck all hard drives and then manually add all drives/partitions you want kis to scan) ?

If I set to scan only (C:) in `On demand` / `Scheduled scan` - it`s working , but I wanted to exclude partition (D:) from real time protection and that`s not working as it should ... :(

If I set to scan only (C:) in `On demand` / `Scheduled scan` - it`s working , but I wanted to exclude partition (D:) from real time protection and that`s not working as it should ... :(

it seems like you don't understand what i want you to try, so i repeat again (my kis is in french so i mostly have no idea of the name you have in english):

setting>protection (thats the first icon that looks like a shield on your pic) > antivirus files (should be the 2nd in the list) > protection level setting > uncheck 'all hard drive' (2nd in the list) in the general tab > manually add all drives/partition you want kis to analyse.

Archived