Donate to nsane...

psyko666

Hi,

Been here for a while and I really love this site and forums... When the site went down for 21 days I then knew how much I read stuff on this and how much it meant to me... ^_^

I wonder, is there some way to donate, I mean shought spent so much time in getting things running again so I thought it would be great to show some kind of respect!

How do you, as reader/member and user of nsane down think of this ?!

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I generally rarely think of such things, but would definitely do it for nsane. Only problem is, I'm an analogue guy with no credit card, no facebook (beware, as I also might be prone to serial killing!), and no paypal in my country. :( :angry: :pos: :uhuh:

I don't even have a bank account. xD

We're not in it for profit. If we're ever going to ask for donations it will be because we need them to survive and currently we don't.

It's great to see ideas like this though, but at the time there's just no need for such a thing. We might reconsider at some point.

As I said in another topic related to the downtime; we're not going anywhere ;)

ps if you would argue 'yeah, but what if some people just donated a little and we could get some more reliable hosts so we will have less downtime', that's another story and I agree, so I'll be considering this.

Ok.. thanks for clearing things up... maybe some Paypal thingy you can put somehere on the site somewhere where members who would like to donate and support nsane can click on it and get directed to Paypal ?!

I came here through Torrentleech, heard good things about nsane, and since then I'm here to stay... ^_^

Archived