KIS2013 new features?

morteza

I found amazing notes in 2013 version (What is your oponion about these?):

1- Kaspersky now added two way firewall some years after Norton!!!

2- Now added one click installation from Norton.

3- safe browser and safe banking from Avast.

4- Reputation from Norton.

5- HIPS from Panda.

6- ....

Where are new features from Kaspersky? :huh:

• Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure they will use reputation firewall from Norton 2013 in Kaspersky 2014 or 2015.

In AV companies :

Kaspersky = Samsung

Your equation is invalid to say at least.

I'm afraid you are completely wrong about Kaspersky , Morteza :)

In AV companies :

Kaspersky = Samsung

Your equation is invalid to say at least.

Y?

I'm afraid you are completely wrong about Kaspersky , Morteza :)

Why ehsan?

I bought 1 year kaspersky but never like that bcaz of its features.It's copy.like Samsung.Samsung do a good job with other innovations.

open iphone and see what inside?? => samsung

Are you sure?do u see the news? :)

It's copy.like Samsung.Samsung do a good job with other innovations.

Are you referring to the patent case that was held in California, 10 miles from Apple HQ? I bet everyone in that jury knew someone who worked for Apple and they were well aware that the local economy is funded by Apple. This is not justice, its disgraceful. The case was held inside the US and its obvious that an American court would rule in Apple's favor. This case should have happened outside US, or somewhere far away from Apple HQ where they only know Apple as a fruit.

And you talk about Samsung copying Apple's 'innovations'? The majority of patents Apple holds are pathetic. A patent can only be granted to a product or idea that is revolutionary and unable to be easily derived from existing ideas. It has to be a step forward that could not easily be predicted nor imagined. Rounded corners, tap to zoom, slide to unlock, etc. etc. are without merit for a patent and stands witness to the power Apple wields over the US Patent office. If I applied for a patent for a smartphone that uses a microphone to capture the users voice, I'd be wasting my money. If I were Apple, I'd have it granted on the spur of the moment. From what it seems, Apple will soon have patents in the US that encompass all devices that require fingers, eyes, and ears to function.

• Administrator

I can ignore everything else as Tweety.Abd explained it correctly. But YES, majority of parts inside of iPhone/iPad are from Samsung. Chips, screen, (even memory I think) the list goes on and on.

unknownasphyxiated

i do see the news but that only patent case regarding design

not the hardware use by iPhone.. :P

why Friendster not sue Myspace and facebook?? :D

I can ignore everything else as Tweety.Abd explained it correctly. But YES, majority of parts inside of iPhone/iPad are from Samsung. Chips, screen, (even memory I think) the list goes on and on.

Apple not working on hardware and this comparison is so wrong. :)

When apple using Samsung's hardware you can see those hardware in specifications but when Samsung uses apple's innovation they changed its name and say that's for me or some times did not change any thing :huh: .

• Administrator

When apple using Samsung's hardware you can see those hardware in specifications but when Samsung uses apple's innovation they changed its name and say that's for me or some times did not change any thing :huh: .

Did you read Tweety's post? There's almost NO stealing done. It's just US. that's uselessly protecting it's company. All those cases outside US. has shown that there's NO infringement, it's just US; Apple's homeland where Apple is winning.

As for Apple, I haven't seen more shameless and crappy company in my whole life. It sues Samsung for designs it never, ever invented. -_-

Also, did Apple ever mentioned that it uses Samsung parts? Nope.

from the FACTS sheet ---

As we know, Apple and Samsung have been business partners for a long time. According to aReuters article,

“As well as being the only supplier of micro processors for the iPhone and iPad, Samsung also supplies DRAM and NAND-type memory chips and flat screens used in the popular Apple gadgets. Samsung products comprise 26 percent of the component cost of the iPhone, Samsung’s lead counsel Charles Verhoeven was quoted as saying in the media.”

<_<

Explain this , and then justify what CRApple is doing ---

Good Guy HP n Windows --

Posted Image

Good Guy Motorola --

Posted Image

• Administrator

@majithia23: Those are the best examples I've seen so far. Where would world be if MS and Moto sued everyone?

As for Apple, there's a famous Hindi quote: Jis thali mein khata hain, us thali mein ched karta hai. - Uses Samsung parts and sues them for stealing.

@D

absolutely correct buddy .

seriously speaking , when i first saw the ipad , i asked to myself and the guy holding it -- " Whats so fuckin special about it ? What is the tech innovation or the revolutionary thing i it ? "

and esp bcoz ,

immediately then a memory of a Tech Review Show flashed in my mind of an episode which showed a similar device built by HP .

( and i still remember , it also showed a Coffee table which had a touch screen table top on it and it was running Windows ! )

and this was about 7 or 8 years back .

What Tweety said . I agree on it , because this is in fact the reality .

Apple = USA ,

Jobs falling ,

Economy Dipping ,

Elections Coming ,

And imagine under these conditions a Korean winning a US patent case in US ! :mellow: <_<

Archived