Total Uninstall 6.2.1

anuraag

Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes: - "Installed programs" module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program. - "Monitored programs" module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind. Total Uninstall is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 42
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

installed over 6.2.0... registered it... Registration successful... BUT when I closed TU and opened it again it said that was UNREGISTERED... went back to 6.2.0

Same here to,Win7 x64 Ult.,old keys dont work on this new version.Maybe new working key soon........

Both keys were really blacklisted and this version I believe was done just with intention of to eliminate those keys. Better continue with v.6.2.0.

• Administrator

any new serlal ???

no light at the end of the tunnel??? :P

Sternog and Afterjet are digging the end of the tunnel. :tooth:

• 1 month later...

Tested & working

Those who have already download setup

6.2.1 has updated on 27-Sept

hash

CRC32: 68521B33

MD5: D60282C612167FFF398B3782EA5113F7

SHA-1: 5998F60889F63D603A9518C7A0AF7A0051014833

which one is better?

your uninstaller or total uninstall?

:showoff:

which one is better?

your uninstaller or total uninstall?

:showoff:

Total Uninstall - No doubt !

For some reason this version keep saying my firewall is preventing it from registering...even though I turn off all the firewall...Weird.

I cannot register with the given key, I even tried with and without Internet connection, it still says unregistered 30 days left? Ohh and I also blocked tu.exe and tuagent.exe via host.

Archived