Mozilla Firefox 15.0

jalaffa

i thought it was just me with the youtube or any site that plays flash video problems ! now i feel happy to meet a bunch like me !

now like stated above reinstalling doesnt help ,updating flash either :( when i scroll up or down flash crashes or lags too on flash videos they lag like crap and i know its not my internet connection as im on a 100MB/s Line and removed firefox and reinstalled same problems. so if anyone has a suggestion on which flash version to downgrade too leave a comment

• Replies 42
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@eddy315west

hey mate.. As I stated above I made a clear installation of FF 15 and fixed my crashing issues... (I used TU for uninstallation)...

now for the flash player that hangs in youtube videos I have heard from many forums that flash plays 11.2 works fine.. I didnt tested it yet...

If you have time and can test it and inform us back if that went well that will be grateful.

SOME INSTRUCTIONS I HAVE FOUND:

Step 1:

Download the flash player plugin uninstaller:

download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe

Step 2:

Download the flash version 11.2:

64 bit systems:fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_plugin_64bit.exe

32 bit systems:fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_plugin_32bit.exe

Step 3:

Run the uninstaller

Step 4:

Run the respective installer (depending on your system).

IMPORTANT:

When the installation is complete it will ask you how you wish the program to update, select:

• "Notify me to install updates".

Naturally you wouldn't want it to update before a fix has been released.

Let us know if that works.. I will test once I go hm from work

@eddy315west

hey mate.. As I stated above I made a clear installation of FF 15 and fixed my crashing issues... (I used TU for uninstallation)...

now for the flash player that hangs in youtube videos I have heard from many forums that flash plays 11.2 works fine.. I didnt tested it yet...

If you have time and can test it and inform us back if that went well that will be grateful.

SOME INSTRUCTIONS I HAVE FOUND:

Step 1:

Download the flash player plugin uninstaller:

download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe

Step 2:

Download the flash version 11.2:

64 bit systems:fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_plugin_64bit.exe

32 bit systems:fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_plugin_32bit.exe

Step 3:

Run the uninstaller

Step 4:

Run the respective installer (depending on your system).

IMPORTANT:

When the installation is complete it will ask you how you wish the program to update, select:

• "Notify me to install updates".

Naturally you wouldn't want it to update before a fix has been released.

Let us know if that works.. I will test once I go hm from work

this is the best answer i still use this version

Flash Player.11.2.202.235

every time i think that problem solved and set up latest version of flash player i got crash

so i still use this one Flash Player.11.2.202.235

Guys no boasting here

but firefox is working fine with latest adobe flash and moreover dfx is also working and i did no special tweaks or settings!

why some people are getting problems!

all this firefox lagging under flash playing clips (youtube and other sites) is a long time issue never solved by mozila idiots , coz of that i long time ago move on to google chrome and there ALL what ever flash site i play run smooth like a crystal :)

sorry mozila but you guys just fucked up big time ! :angry:

It's Flash causing all the crash issues in Firefox these days. They've never bothered to fix them all. You could downgrade Flash as a workaround.

yes, i'm agree with you.

Clusterphuck

all this firefox lagging under flash playing clips (youtube and other sites) is a long time issue never solved by mozila idiots , coz of that i long time ago move on to google chrome and there ALL what ever flash site i play run smooth like a crystal

It isn't Mozilla/Firefox's fault, it's Adobe's fault with their buggy Flash plugin. Just wait for Adobe to finally fix the Firefox-related Flash issues... if they ever do.

randomjester

Yeah, Adobe Flash makes Firefox so slow/lagging/sluggish, I think more of a problem with memory leaking than with addons, but Google Chrome runs so much smoother and faster.

But doesn't Google Chrome run Adobe Flash as well? So either Adobe Flash works better job with Google Chrome or Google Chrome works better with Adobe Flash.

i fixed my problem by downgrading my flash alll the way dow to version 9 lol back to smooth everything ! just hate the ur flash need to be updated warning !

i fixed my problem by downgrading my flash alll the way dow to version 9 lol back to smooth everything ! just hate the ur flash need to be updated warning !

turning off protected mode seems to fix the issue in the latest version of flash if you wanna give it a try!

Archived