Get Rid Of Hiccups On Your Android Phone With These Maintenance Tips

rajeesh

Maintaining your Android phone is something many people forget to do. Unlike a car, an oil light or a check engine light doesn’t come on when there is a potential problem. Problems with your Android phone will either just slow down the phone to an unusable speed, or cause it not to work.

Here are some basic steps to maintain your Android and keep it in tip-top shape and running as fast as it possibly can.

Read the full article at source:

Source

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good tips but the best is to use a custom ROM, like Cyanogenmod. When i switched from factory ROM to Cyanogenmod my phone become much much faster and even more stable.

• Administrator

Nice tips indeed. Will keep them in mind. :)

grouchysmurf

All phones come with factory installed programs that part of the image and cannot be deleted.

The best way to truly take control of your phone and to clean out the junk is to root your phone, this will give

you the ability to uninstall programs that are not needed and that you do not use. This procedure should NEVER

be done by a beginner, if done incorrectly you run the risk of "bricking" your phone, (turning it into an expensive paper weight).

Having said that, it does require a bit of research about your phone to learn how to root it.

I use a program called Titanium Backup. This app gives you the option of "freezing" a program instead of deleting it.

It is a good way to see if the app you want to delete is safe to do so. If things go wrong, you can just unfreeze it and reboot.

There are so many things that you can do with a smart phone, but be sure to research first. I cannot stress that enough.

Archived