Choose 4 security product!

morteza

grouchysmurf

Let me see,

All of the products have crossed my desktop at one time or another, and all of them have pissed me off at one time or another.

Currently, Sandbox | MSE | Kerio Personal Firewall | Common sense

That is my current flavor.

• Replies 31
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i want to choose 4 AVs in:

1- ( Performance - Protection - Usability - Support ) consideration respectively: Norton , Gdata 2013 , Kaspersky , Bitdefender

2- ( Protection - Performance - Usability - Support ) consideration respectively: Gdata 2013 , Bitdefender , Norton , Kaspersky

3- ( Protection - Performance - Support - Usability ) consideration respectively: Norton , Bitdefender , Gdata 2013 , Kaspersky

4- ( Performance - Protection - Support - Usability ) consideration respectively: Norton , Gdata 2013 , Bitdefender , Kaspersky

In overall cases:

Gdata 2013 , Norton , Bitdefender , Kaspersky

Note: I live in real world !!! :) I hope you know what i mean...

the best anti-virus in performance is no anti-virus every anti-virus has their own problem my friends in usability i choose bitdefender 2013 in protection norton & gdata in support i choose kaspersky most peaple say i use eset and this the best but i say to them that eset products is only protect 75% of your pc you must use some thing better than that :lol:

i know that their might be some disagrees with me :)

ballacoilupi72

I choose the anti-virus software on the basis of the impact on the system, the most extensive configuration as possible and the system a little more sustainable to make it work...Use antivirus only because i have router ...

1) Eset nod 32 2) avast pro 3) Norton antivirus 4) Kaspersky antivirus / Panda antivirus...

I choose the anti-virus software on the basis of the impact on the system, the most extensive configuration as possible and the system a little more sustainable to make it work...Use antivirus only because i have router ...

1) Eset nod 32 2) avast pro 3) Norton antivirus 4) Kaspersky antivirus / Panda antivirus...

Archived