How to Skip Metro And Boot Straight Into The Desktop [Windows 8]

rajeesh

Let’s face it. No matter how much Microsoft would beg you to fall in love with the Metro interface, you’re still not going to be a fan of it. You can try as hard as you want, and sometimes the chemistry just isn’t there. What are you going to do? Are you going to skip the other awesome features of Windows 8 just to stick with your old OS? Why can’t you just skip Metro altogether and boot straight into the desktop, making it an optional component of Windows 8? It’s time to tell you how to completely bypass it, turning it into an accessory rather than an imposed necessity.

Read the full article at source:

Source

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rezurrection

this is very nice...tnx again.

q: i saved this file desktop.scf on my deskop, for experimental purposes, and it works, but can i deleted it when its once load ...or just move it to some folder....where is conviniant to keep this file?

this is very nice...tnx again.

q: i saved this file desktop.scf on my deskop, for experimental purposes, and it works, but can i deleted it when its once load ...or just move it to some folder....where is conviniant to keep this file?

1) U can delete the file. but when u restart ur pc, ur pc will boot into metro.

2) U can move this file anyware. But after moving the file u have to do the STEP 13 part . i.e giving the location of the file..

Rezurrection

ok i understand...tnx for replay.....i was wonderning maybe w8 saves somewhere in system this input...so it can be deleted after...Nice catch :)

Archived