Bandwidth monitor!

RKP

Can you guys suggest a software with which i can monitor my bandwidth usage... i have a limitation on my bandwidth per month and the site to check my usage is down most of the time...so if you guys can suggest one which can tell me total downloaded and uploaded data for the month...and which can be reset every month it would be very helpful...i used to use bandwidth monitor pro [ http://www.bandwidthmonitorpro.com/ ] . This definitely gives me all the data but i used to find it really hard to reset the settings every month... so if anyone has any prior xp with this one that'll help too!!! ^_^

• Replies 7
  • Views 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you guys suggest a software with which i can monitor my bandwidth usage... i have a limitation on my bandwidth per month and the site to check my usage is down most of the time...so if you guys can suggest one which can tell me total downloaded and uploaded data for the month...and which can be reset every month it would be very helpful...i used to use bandwidth monitor pro [ http://www.bandwidthmonitorpro.com/ ] . This definitely gives me all the data but i used to find it really hard to reset the settings every month... so if anyone has any prior xp with this one that'll help too!!! ^_^

your bandwidth usage cap by your isp? just wondering. didnt know they did that in india. that common over there? there was some software posted on the furoms here year or so ago. checked the site's search?

well my isp lets me have 1.5 gb bandwidth limit...really less i know...but from night 2-8 i get unlimited download...so i do most of the downloading then...still its very difficult to manage with just 1.5 gb during day time...every exceeded mb costs me a little... searched the forums...links in the essential softs were all gone... found DU meter but that just tells me the speed i guess not the usage[in mb's or so]...couldnt find anythin else!!! ^_^ ....actually the link i gave is the ideal soft...just its use frustrates me a lot...very arduous!!! Found one more called bwmeter...will check it out i guess and reply asap!!!

well my isp lets me have 1.5 gb bandwidth limit...really less i know...but from night 2-8 i get unlimited download...so i do most of the downloading then...still its very difficult to manage with just 1.5 gb during day time...every exceeded mb costs me a little... searched the forums...links in the essential softs were all gone... found DU meter but that just tells me the speed i guess not the usage[in mb's or so]...couldnt find anythin else!!! :yes: ....actually the link i gave is the ideal soft...just its use frustrates me a lot...very arduous!!! Found one more called bwmeter...will check it out i guess and reply asap!!!

1.5 GB a day? shit that worst then comcast.

clearly if your isp logs your ammount then the jazkazz should give you a link to show how much you are doing.

thnx guys...will try the shaplus one...and ya i use datafox...the thing is datafox tries to get the data from the site i usually check which is down most of the time...so u see...it cant get the data too :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

ya...shaplus works very well....thnx a lot!!!! :rolleyes:

Archived