Hello everyone

micallan_17

just a quick introduction, have been a member of the forum for almost 2 weeks and I have learned so much these past few days, its priceless how much information one can learn. about me hhmm what can I say; well am currently in college and into the environment, I like what I study but as a hobby I also like anything that has to do with technology, I have learned a lot since I was like 15 yrs old and I like the idea that you can learn so much. I found the forum by searching google on an issue I had with windows 8 and hey am glad to say that the information here surely helped a lot. I expect that being here in this forum I will expand my knowledge on software and other similar interests. I also look forward on helping our fellow memebers in any way I can. Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Views 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will surely do guys, PS am already enjoying all the information available here :showoff: B) :lol: :P ;) :D :)

micallan_17. im new here. is the windows 8 KMS 180 forum is already gone? thank u!

am not sure if here is the right post to answer this but to answer you question it has indeed been deleted by nsane staff. sorry

micallan_17. im new here. is the windows 8 KMS 180 forum is already gone? thank u!

yes take a look at software chat :rolleyes:

@ micallan_17

Welcome to this Forum, we have already met in the win8 section... Hope we can all help eachother here on this nice Forum.

Best regards Tom

@ micallan_17

Welcome to this Forum, we have already met in the win8 section... Hope we can all help eachother here on this nice Forum.

Best regards Tom

Indeed we have, thank you Tom

Archived