Google Chrome 21.0.1180.79 Stable / 22.0.1229.6 Dev

jalaffa

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of WebKit, so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to WebKit as those features are released.

Thanks to HALiD and Aor for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that quick hahaha :lol: thanks for the update @jalaffa

wow, this update is so fast

update my chrome done :wub:

The "m" just means that you have multiple versions of Chrome installed in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application. :o :D :lol: :lmao: :rofl:

how to remove multiple version?

:unsure:

The "m" just means that you have multiple versions of Chrome installed in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application. :o :D :lol: :lmao: :rofl:

how to remove multiple version?

:unsure:

TU 8)
Tuneup Utilities or total uninstall?

:D

total uninstall and revo uninstall 8) 8)

after uninstall, I must install again?

I using online installer

#confuse

yes babe :wub:

wow...

thats means I must uninstall n install again if update come?

:rolleyes:

• i'm not so sure the "m" means multiple versions. i did a fresh install of windows last night with a fresh copy of chrome and my version still shows 79 m.
  • ok just in case anyone does have multiple versions installed (as a result of autoupdates) there is a tool specifically for the purpose of removing prior versions called Old Chrome Remover.
  • I discovered a new way to install Chrome last night which is by way of an .MSI installer available here as the standalone installer I had downloaded from here was misbehaving (i.e., refusing to install and exiting with an errorcode)

Archived