cFosSpeed 8.03 Build 1984 Beta

anuraag

cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little note of caution to one & all

Have received 2 BSODs since installing this particular version (has never happened to me earlier with any previous cFos version.) I hadn't installed anything else in the last 48 hrs. :huh:

Just a little note of caution to one & all

Have received 2 BSODs since installing this particular version (has never happened to me earlier with any previous cFos version.) I hadn't installed anything else in the last 48 hrs. :huh:

Using 8.03.1983. Working perfectly till now. :)

@ RocketMan - You can always go back to the 1983 version if you believe that cfosspeed is the reason for your BSOD's. BTW, It's Win7, right, or is it W8? :dunno:

Posted ImagecFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

can you give me a mediafire link for crack plz i can't download crack from nsanedown :rolleyes:

It's Win7, right, or is it W8? :dunno:

LOLz yeah, Windows 7 :)

I'm glad nobody else isn't experiencing the BSODs. In the meanwhile, I uninstalled this version and then cleaned up the debris from the registry and system - there's not been a single BSOD after that.

Edit:

I mean the same version is re-installed with no issue, so far.

Previous version also caused bsod on win7 sp1 64bit. I am not that sure it is caused by this because I think my bsods might be caused by flashplayer when surfing youtube. No clue why.

:thumbsup:

can you give me a mediafire link for crack plz i can't download crack from nsanedown :rolleyes:

Read this - 2nd question ;)

Thanks for the update. ;) got key? ;)

Trial Reset - Haven't tried it myself, but the method suggested by Jalaffa and a couple of the others (including myself) on the previous page will work definitely :)

I've got one BSOD.

I'm really sorry about that one - was hoping the BSOD on my system should be an aberration. :(

:thumbsup:

Read this - 2nd question ;)

Thanks for the update. ;) got key? ;)

Trial Reset - Haven't tried it myself, but the method suggested by Jalaffa and a couple of the others (including myself) on the previous page will work definitely :)

i can't solve my problem this servers are blocked in our country i just can download from mediafire plz download this trial reset for me and upload in to mediafire if you can pleas :(

Well, I also got the BSOD caused by cfosspeed.sys a few moments ago. I was using uTorrent and Opera when that happened.

I didn't had any problem with Opera, and I didn't used uTorrent with this version of cFosSpeed until now. I have a license for the program I bought, so the problem is not the trial reset. I'm assuming it's related with torrent. Just guessing... -_-

I wouldn't recommend this version to anyone right now. Going back to the previous version, or maybe the latest final version! :P

i can't solve my problem this servers are blocked in our country i just can download from mediafire plz download this trial reset for me and upload in to mediafire if you can pleas :(

MF doesn't allow anonymous uploads/downloads anymore AFAIK. And even if I were to create an account, you'll need my password to download from there ;)

Do you know how to work with sharecodes? :dunno: If not, then click on the small blue ? next to the sharecode. You'll know what to do :yes:

MF doesn't allow anonymous uploads/downloads anymore AFAIK. And even if I were to create an account, you'll need my password to download from there ;)

Do you know how to work with sharecodes? :dunno: If not, then click on the small blue ? next to the sharecode. You'll know what to do :yes:

i know how to work with sharecodes i just can download from mediafire not any thing else and i think that it doesn't need to know your password to download if you can help me i'll be happy :)

i know how to work with sharecodes i just can download from mediafire not any thing else and i think that it doesn't need to know your password to download if you can help me i'll be happy :)

See if you can D/L from here

Site: http://jumbofiles.com

Sharecode: /88182gvefapx [?]

Untested by me personally ;)

EDIT: I have tested it and it does work :)

See if you can D/L from here

Site: http://jumbofiles.com

Sharecode: 88182gvefapx [?]

Untested by me personally ;)

blocked

Cfosspeed Trial Reset by Shewky :)

CfosSpeed 8.xx Trail Reset 0.1 by Shewky

otomaticly trail reset program for cfosspeed 8.xx after reset, please reinstall cfosspeed 8.xx :)

have fun :)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/1V0K1IJL [?]

thanx for update

Actually, the latest version is 8.03.1985, but both 1984 and 1985 apparently are giving BSOD's :(

I'm using 8.03.1983. Seems stable enough ;)

Archived