Google Chrome 21.0.1180.77 Stable

jalaffa

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of WebKit, so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to WebKit as those features are released.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for da update jalaffa.

fake :(

why fake?

I already update to this version

:rolleyes:

Not FAKE... Legit thx jalaffa + sternog

Guys I got a problem with google chrome from the past 3 updates they did...

So I am using IDM 6.11 and when I enter a website that has an mp3 or video on its main page instead of playing it.. IDM pop ups in order to download the specific file.

First I thought it was IDM fault I reinstalled it but again the same thing happens.

I didnt encounter this problem before and I didnt change any settings of google chrome or IDM. I just updated Google Chrome and now I have this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Progressive dude get out of here! Sternog has been a trusted uploader for years, yes it is true this build was in beta for a few days but I back him 100%. Sorry man not a fact auto updated from google. -1

• Administrator

@Progressive: Thanks to the members and the staff, you get updates on nsane faster than any sites out there. No doubts whatsoever, it's final. ;)

@fugitiv3: There was a time that used to happen with Firefox and was fine with Chrome. Now it's the other way around. :) It's IDM's problem I believe.

@ Progressive I gave ya link to the developer`s blog, can`t you see for yourself that beta has become stable? Or you think that MajorGeeks site is as fast as the author`s one?

@DKT27 does it happen to you also now?

Its strange because this issue appeared after updating google chrome. Also I have tried IDM's beta and still got the issue!

Anws thx for the reply!

false alarm it's not a fake, i updated it and it says final (not beta). thanks jalaffa and sternog. you guys deliver as always

Archived