Internet Download Manager 6.12 Beta Build 9

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nik007rock143

thanks for the update :showoff:

Btw just curious why they're making a whole lot of beta's :o

when will be the final be out :wtf:

Marik told it'll be ready in two weeks, but it has been almost a month since then

Somebody upload to a 3rd party server so I can provide you chaps with the goddamned latest IDM CC add-on for Firefox V17. ;)

Somebody upload to a 3rd party server so I can provide you chaps with the goddamned latest IDM CC add-on for Firefox V17. ;)

you can use Tor Browser to download it if (like me) you have its sites blocked via the hosts file ;)

thanks for the update :)

babelpatcher med works well

After clean install of idm, babelpatcher med requires additional serial

you can use Tor Browser to download it if (like me) you have its sites blocked via the hosts file ;)
Thanks John, that's a useful trick - have saved the same for future reference. :)

@ others

Have not uploaded the IDM CC add-on this time as the version continues to remain the same at 7.3.25. If someone still insists, I shall definitely upload the same. ;)

Archived