Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3503.0728

anuraag

Windows Live Essentials gives you instant messaging, e-mail, blogging, photos, and much more. It is a set of free applications that allow you to easily create, communicate and share from your Windows PC to your favorite places on the web and to your mobile phone. This suite of applications from Windows Live, called Windows Live Essentials, is regularly updated to provide innovative functionality and best-of-breed integration with Windows Live and other popular web services, while harnessing the power of the Windows PC for capturing, editing and organizing your digital stuff. The applications included in this release are Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live movie Maker, Windows Live Family Safety, and Windows Live Toolbar.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update! :) So Excited to try it out :)

Dam M$ same experiance when they tried to kill win xp now vista. never stops, never stops. :angry:

in otherwords vista users dont bother downloading this your wasting ya time i did.

Wondering if this update uninstalls Mesh and replaces with Skydrive?

or leaves Mesh as is and just updates your version of skydrive,

as I want to keep using the 'Remote Connections' part of mesh as long as I can

what a retarded move by MS

can you believe you need .NET 3 to install this , it cant be installed right away on win 8 , you need to install the previous .NET framework .

why dont they make the support for 3.5 or even 4 ?

Dam M$ same experiance when they tried to kill win xp now vista. never stops, never stops. :angry:

in otherwords vista users dont bother downloading this your wasting ya time i did.

LMAO @ U... you just need to upgrade to Windows 7 and u will be happier than happy..... Vista is junk now anyways dude... just ask ANYBODY!

Wondering if this update uninstalls Mesh and replaces with Skydrive?

or leaves Mesh as is and just updates your version of skydrive,

as I want to keep using the 'Remote Connections' part of mesh as long as I can

http://windowsteambl...essentials.aspx

I use Windows Live Mesh. What happens if I install the new Movie Maker or Photo Gallery as part of Windows Essentials 2012?

If you have Windows Live Mesh installed, it will automatically be removed if you install the new Movie Maker or Photo Gallery (available as part of Windows Essentials 2012).

Microsoft SkyDrive will be installed in place of Windows Live Mesh. To sync folders from the cloud to all of your PCs, you will need to install SkyDrive on all of your PCs or Macs.

Archived