Cfos ( emergency )

morteza

• Replies 44
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you need a reg from a "fresh" install or one under the influence of box TR workaround is ok????

the workaround is somewhat working here BTW, only getting 6 days instead of 30 but once i got to 1 day remaining, i've seen an incrementation in the # of day left and that without doing nothing!!!

IE: yesterday i was at 5 days left but this morning, at startup instead of getting 4 days left, i have 6 days.... :lol: B) :wub:

Is that virus?!!! :)

Are you kidding me? Ext: reg - Registry Key File (as you requested)

It expire in 5days..if you dont want, don't get it and don't request anymore help.

I can not download it bcaz chrome stop download of that and say it's not safe.share it on mediafire please.

Note: are u arguing with me? :huh:

do you need a reg from a "fresh" install or one under the influence of box TR workaround is ok????

the workaround is somewhat working here BTW, only getting 6 days instead of 30 but once i got to 1 day remaining, i've seen an incrementation in the # of day left and that without doing nothing!!!

IE: yesterday i was at 5 days left but this morning, at startup instead of getting 4 days left, i have 6 days.... :lol: B) :wub:

If days from 6 begin 7 inform us :)

If days from 6 begin 7 inform us :)

yep got 7 days left this morning :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just spent ages trying different fixes and trawling the registry. Seems there is a check on some files because I used a fix from a Russian site and then cfos v8 told em the files had been altered or something like that.

So eventually I did all I could do.

NO! I didn't BUY it!

I installed version 7.01.1921 and I now have the 30days trial going. I am trusting that I will be able to do the registry trial reset fix on this older version. It works fine, seems to have the same features to me :)

That is on windows 7 64-bit if you are wondering.

I'd love it if anyone did find a proper fix for the new versions but if not, I recommend v7.01.1921 which is around the net or I will upload it somewhere if requested.

.....I'd love it if anyone did find a proper fix for the new versions.........

Trial Reset by Shewky. Works alright on Win 7 x64. Run the program. Install new version. Repeat every 30 days :)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/HNIMOJEX [?]

EDIT: Have used it several times over the past few months. Currently using 8.03.2001 beta. :)

.....I'd love it if anyone did find a proper fix for the new versions.........

Trial Reset by Shewky. Works alright on Win 7 x64. Run the program. Install new version. Repeat every 30 days :)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/HNIMOJEX [?]

EDIT: Have used it several times over the past few months. Currently using 8.03.2001 beta. :)

Thanks a lot mate though I don't know why exactly but, I tried that fix too already when I had the latest version installed but it gave me a file integrity check failed error and opened the 'buy cfosspeed' webpage, then did not work. :(

You're lucky! I trawled the registry, scanned the files it installed, then removed...yet I cannot find what it left or how it could do the file check. Anyway I'm happy for now :)

Archived