Set-up wifi HotSpot In Win7

princenarwal

princenarwal

hello nsaners,

we bought a tv last week with a wifi dongle (panasonic UB94).

now i want to use it with my windows 7 pc. I want 2or 3 fxs. from it

1. connect my pc to net via nokia c6-01 (which don't allow making hotspot defaultly). so i used joiku to make wifi hotspot. now pc is connecting to hotspot but not sharing internet connection. the hotspot is adhoc type.

Also my other android devices (htc one V and Samsung Advance) are not connecting to nokia c6-01 (joiku made) hotpot. so Do these devices don't support adhoc type hotspot. If they don't is their any solution to do this ?

2. how to create a wifi hotspot in pc without using any other software(connectify). http://mintywhite.com/windows-7/set-windows-7-wifi-hotspot-quick-tip/ show the command line tutorial for making hotspot. but is not it possible through control panel or without using command line?

thanx.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can create a new connection thro you network center ( put password & SSID for this connection )

then try to connect to this connection from the other point

Posted Image

i hope this would help

princenarwal

set up new connection will create an adhoc type connetion

and under create new network it is not detecting wifi dongle. but through the command it is possible to create the new network.

it wont work this way .

connect your Nokia with your laptop via cable and then connect to the internet .

now start the Hotspot on your laptop .

your best bet is to use a software like Connectify or Virtual Router . it will take care of all the necessary steps and spare the trouble of manually setting it up .

Now connect your TV to this hotspot . .

on the other hand , have you tried connecting your TV directly to the hotspot on your Nokia ?

Archived