• Created
  • Last Reply

ok, what did you do?

Did you:

1. Update the database before pasting the dll file

2. Pasted the dll file and did nothing.

3. Forgot to close AA from the tray

4. Google is your friend

In my case, I just pasted the file where it said, and the updated the database and my status switched to pro, and I got an expiry date.

ROMANTICGUY50

I went to where it said to put the code and could not find the file for it... Help me pls-Tim

I went to where it said to put the code and could not find the file for it... Help me pls-Tim

just copy/paste the file here C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\License, and then just hit the update button

ROMANTICGUY50

just copy/paste the file here C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\License, and then just hit the update button

I finally found the folder and tried to copy and paste it in the folder but was not able to--The folder showed as an empty folder-Tim

what do you mean, you weren't able to paste in that folder?

ROMANTICGUY50
what do you mean, you weren't able to paste in that folder?

I went into the folder and I had copied the code from the patch and then went to paste it in the folder and when to click on the paste and it was grayed out-Tim

ROMANTICGUY50
fdyq0w.png

that's all you have to do

I put the da2 into the folder and I had to restart my computer and when I up dated it-It showed PRO...There was only one folder in that file.... It showed the days left...The auto updated didnt show on... Thanks for your help.-Tim

If you can tell me how I can turn on the auto update- I would app. it very much--Everything else is working fine-Tim

Archived