Kaspersky Key Finder by dan2010

hpwamr

Hello,

What happens with Kaspersky Key Finder by dan2010 ? :rolleyes:

Since +/- one week this prog (all version) doesn't connect anymore the servers and also the new site of Dan2010 (ddlarea) doesn't answer anymore ? :rolleyes:

Did you have some news about ?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope :rolleyes:

I don't know what happened to him myself

sent him a pm though

nope :rolleyes:

I don't know what happened to him myself

sent him a pm though

Hello Marik,

Sent PM already done, but no answer :rolleyes:

hopefully, he will reply

Finally I get "bad" news from DAN2010 :

In short: Kaspersky shutdowns the free webservers for KKF and in the same DDLArea.com because the presence of KKF :wacko:

If you didn't know already,KKF connects to a server which leeches keys from a different spot.If any of you(who made a post above)needs it,PM me.(I won't reply other PMs).This place has keys posted almost everyday and if you have Kaspersky,it blocks access to this site. :D

hopefully, he will reply

Finally I get "bad" news from DAN2010 :

In short: Kaspersky shutdowns the free webservers for KKF and in the same DDLArea.com because the presence of KKF :wacko:

yeah, i received the same message :D

Man I just saw this :dance2: have to find the guy he is awesome!

From dan2010

ALL Usres,

Please note: I will not be able to respond to your comments because I moved away from this site. You will still be able to find me on the net, I am sure about that.

My search have begun and taken me to this place:

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/1...kaspersky-keys/

Where I could check freewebs.com/kkfpage/KKF/TheList.KKP and some other sites but on the first namned I got this message

Thispage is forzen.

This website is not currently available. If you are the site owner, please contact [email protected]

regarding the status of your website.

last in the article.

All the servers used to save the key files are from free webhosting. As you can see from the test above, Kaspersky Key Finder tool requires to be updated and maintained by the author of this tool or else it will stop working. Kaspersky Key Finder doesn’t really “find” or crawl from various websites for keys or exploit Kaspersky servers but simply retrieves from a list of database that is manually created.

Forgot to update...but I got a hold of him by mail and he said he had to lay low for a while since Kaspersky was out to get him :dance2: but he was planning to comeback but was looking for someone to cooperate with and develop his tool. So that is good news in these days when your keys get blacklisted....

well ddlarea is back online now....I guess we'll just have to wait on dan to make a new release

Archived