• Replies 46
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Shockwave Flash - 11,3,300,270

C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_3_300_270.dll

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_270.dll

Means you have the latest Flash Player installed, both for 32-bit and 64-bit. :)

• Administrator

Super but I still don't known why in Windows Control Panel I have "Flash Player (32 bits)" :lol:

I didn't get it either. If you want, try using a 3rd party uninstaller. Uninstall Flash Player and remove all the crap. Than install it again. :)

You are on Windows 7 right?

Used Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller.

Installed Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.270 and still have "Flash Player (32 bits)" in Windows Control Panel.

OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

• Administrator

Installed Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.270 and still have "Flash Player (32 bits)" in Windows Control Panel.

I see.

Anyway, it's still cosmetic. So no worries. :)

They did not fix the Firefox issues yet, it's still broken. If you don't believe me try going to NBC.com and watching the flash videos there. Wen't back to 11.2.202.235 and everything works fine again.

• Administrator

They did not fix the Firefox issues yet, it's still broken. If you don't believe me try going to NBC.com and watching the flash videos there. Wen't back to 11.2.202.235 and everything works fine again.

I tried this video and it seems fine. Can't confirm it further as other videos are not allowed to watch here.

DreamHaters

Is it normal to have 2 flash plugins on your process?

Because in 11.2 i didn't have this.

• Administrator

FlashPlayerPlugin_11_3_300_270.exe ?

Yes. I think it's the sandbox.

DreamHaters

FlashPlayerPlugin_11_3_300_270.exe ?

Yes. I think it's the sandbox.

Yes it is that version.

And thanks for the information

I tried this video and it seems fine. Can't confirm it further as other videos are not allowed to watch here.

Hmmm. You're right. I updated again and now they work just fine. Something must have went wrong with the first install.

• Administrator

Yes it is that version.

Hmmm. You're right. I updated again and now they work just fine. Something must have went wrong with the first install.

Glad to be of help and good to know. :)

Ever open a flash containing page and Firefox completely hangs? No worries, just end the FlashPlayerPlugin_11_3_300_270.exe process and Firefox will be fine (this may disabling sandbox for that moment though). ;)

This is what i found when google.

Don't have x64 to check

Windows 7 x64 installations typically include a few 32-bit Control Panel utilities, but you probably won't see them in the default Category view of Control Panel. To find these utilities, switch your Control Panel to Icon view (either large or small) and look for utilities whose names have "(32-bit)" appended to them. Examples I see on the computer I'm currently working on include Flash Player (32-bit), Mail (32-bit) and Sound Effect Manager (32-bit). Others like ODBC (32-bit) may be present on some computers as well.

Yes it is that version.

Glad to be of help and good to know. :)

May have spoken too soon. The videos on NBC still work, but now I can't access my account on this page because the login boxes don't appear. Pretty much just a blank screen except for the logo on the top left and the yellow Xcel Energy Home bar.

https://myaccount.xcelenergy.com/

Can anyone else see the rest of the page with the latest update?

• Administrator

May have spoken too soon. The videos on NBC still work, but now I can't access my account on this page because the login boxes don't appear. Pretty much just a blank screen except for the logo on the top left and the yellow Xcel Energy Home bar.

Again, works fine here. Can see the login box fine. Pressed couple of buttons too.

All fine here - do check your NoScript permissions to allow. :think:

Uninstalled and reinstalled 11.2 and the log-in boxes showed up again. Odd. Not sure exactly what's going on because I cleared my cache and registry entries between installs. I don't have NoScript. Only thing even remotely similar I use is Ad-Block Plus, which was disabled. I'll try 11.3 again and see, but if it works it will be strange that updating broke a site, reverting fixed it, updated and it still worked but broke a different site, reverted and the 2nd site worked again, then updated again and the 2nd site still works.

Off to update again and see.

Edit: No go, still a white screen. Uninstalled, reverted, tested, uninstalled, updated, tested several times over.

Are you guys using Win 7 x64 and Firefox 14.0.1? I also tried with Firefox 15b3 with the same results.

11.3 - http://i46.tinypic.com/23wljf7.jpg

11.2 - http://i49.tinypic.com/x1le7n.jpg

What a fruity discussion.

I love it.

Thanks a lot to all of the contributors.

• Administrator

Edit: No go, still a white screen. Uninstalled, reverted, tested, uninstalled, updated, tested several times over.

Are you guys using Win 7 x64 and Firefox 14.0.1? I also tried with Firefox 15b3 with the same results.

11.3 - http://i46.tinypic.com/23wljf7.jpg

11.2 - http://i49.tinypic.com/x1le7n.jpg

Didn't see your edit. Anyway, the box takes time to appear, but it eventually does.

Archived