jalaffa

Installed on 10/7 on Win 7 x64 and it has currently prevented over 30,567 fragmentations occurring. :showoff: Working well here with NO pop-ups as flasher-11 medicine fixes. If after 45 days it stops working, I'll just uninstall and reinstall for another 45 days until proper medicine comes out!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 211.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! This thread has now become a major league troll magnet :P

It's now 4 pages filled with "Sure it works!", "No it doesn't!", Of course it does!", "Shut up noob, it doesn't!" :hehe:

EDIT: Oh! What the heck! While we're at it, lemme start page no. 5 now :uhoh:

On my xp x64 machine, Diskeeper 2012, has just started to show a splash screen on the trial countdown, the crack isn't bullet proof as yet, the only thing that is worthwhile upgrading from previous edition is the HyperBoost feature, which improves boot time noticeable, these cracks still needs some polishing, especially the x86 one.

onix :- more 30 / 45 days ( depending on the trial you have installed ) and then --» THE END !

Or, you may advance your windows clock, as I said on my previous comment . It`s not a trial forever you can be sure...

Hi, I have Windows XP x86 SP3. I advanced system date to 2013, analyse and defrag options still work. All I see when click on Report, "Your trialware will expire in 0 days!". I will see whether it is a forever trial or not in four days. Because, normal trial period will expire in 4 days. :)Posted Image

I have tried the x86 on Windows 7, and the crack works, at least the hang during shutdow is gone, I guess Diskeeper 2012 has some bugs, relating to XP x86 and Netframework 4, very weird in deed, because after a clean instalattion of XP and DK 2012 before installing the crack, I had the same problem, it hangs, they must be releasing a new update to outcome this issue.

its working for some of you not working for others like me. i guess the ones that say it works are just trolling. Have you guys tested thus fully?

I have changed the date several times. There was no problem with Diskeeper when I advanced the date to try crack. Diskeeper was working well. Yesterday, I stopped the Diskeeper service, advanced the date, then started it again. Today, manual defrag didn't work. I spoiled working Diskeeper in vain.

I actually started getting the Nag Screen following the Microsoft Tuesday Win7 updates. It also started to recognize my SSD drive as a HDD and was not able to change it back. I've gone back to Diskeeper 2011 for now since it works without issue.

Hello!

I don't fix my crack.

Protection: HWID, Internet check, crypto, stream, binary register check, CRC and more.

Crack not profitable.Sorry my bad English :)

Hello!

I don't fix my crack.

Protection: HWID, Internet check, crypto, stream, binary register check, CRC and more.

You don't fix your crack? What does that mean?

Hello!

I don't fix my crack.

I will not fix my crack

• Administrator

Hello!

I don't fix my crack.

I believe he is saying that he won't work further on his crack for Diskeeper 12. The reason? It having extreme protections.

Hello!

I don't fix my crack.

I believe he is saying that he won't work further on his crack for Diskeeper 12. The reason? It having extreme protections.

Protections? I don't get it. The crack doesn't work. Why make a crack that doesn't do anything?

• Administrator

Protections? I don't get it. The crack doesn't work. Why make a crack that doesn't do anything?

The crack doesn't work, hence, he is saying he will be unable to fix it.

The crack doesn't work, hence, he is saying he will be unable to fix it.

Oh okay. I understand now.

Hello!

I don't fix my crack.

Crack not profitable.Sorry my bad English Posted Image

I will not fix my crack

Y U SAY "CRACK" LIKE "CRACK" Posted Image

Posted Image

LMFAO, we need threads like this on the mainstream part of the forum for comic relief from time to time :lmao:

I don't fix my crack.

I believe he is saying that he won't work further on his crack for Diskeeper 12.

No he means he 'doesn't' fix his own crack. He employs somebody else to do it for him :hehe:

Posted Image

Just joking :P

Archived