• G3 Torrent
    • Halite Bittorrent
    • Vuze (Formerly Azureus)
    • µTorrent
    • Deluge
    • Transmission
    • rtorrent
    • Other client, please specify.

Since the old poll was kind of outdated I made a new poll, you don't have to reply if you already voted in the old poll, just add your vote :sneaky: I wanna see µTorrent own all :sneaky:

• Replies 35
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since the old poll was kind of outdated I made a new poll, you don't have to reply if you already voted in the old poll, just add your vote :D I wanna see µTorrent own all :P

Thats a kool thing you did of course my vote goes to Utorrent.

Looks like we don't need a poll, µTorrent is the winner although I voted for it too, but now it made me think someone should make a REAL competitor.

Looks like we don't need a poll, µTorrent is the winner although I voted for it too, but now it made me think someone should make a REAL competitor.

I think Vuze formerly known as Azureus would be a good competitor.

I think Vuze formerly known as Azureus would be a good competitor.

It competes with µTorrent at some levels, but for most of us average bitTorrent users, lightweight and feature complete is enough, my experience with Vuze was not pleasant because it took so much resources from my system and for a program that I run all the time even when I am gaming i definitely don't want that.

µTorrent of course! been using since.. heck, i don't remember, for a few years already, freaking rox any other client's sox off!! ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It made me think that there really is no competitor to them... it could be a bad or a good thing.

It would be good to have a choice between the best ones, but there is only one which is clearly the best. And of course no competition can make people lazy and too confident, which hopefully won't happen. On the other hand it may give the confidence to keep on doing the good job they are doing.

when i first started the Torrent Thing

i was using Bitspirit and bitcomet

one month later

utorrent all the way

Archived