Google Chrome Problem!

RKP

Well when i open the browser and try going to a web page i don't the page as soon as i want it... It rather shows "resolving host" though i don't use any proxy or any such stuff... This resolving host takes up to 45 seconds and then i can browse normally.... Can any of you tell me a solution for this in chrome (other than use ff).. I use ff but it takes a lot of time to open up unlike chrome... Any kind of help will be appreciated...Thank You!!! :D

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well when i open the browser and try going to a web page i don't the page as soon as i want it... It rather shows "resolving host" though i don't use any proxy or any such stuff... This resolving host takes up to 45 seconds and then i can browse normally.... Can any of you tell me a solution for this in chrome (other than use ff).. I use ff but it takes a lot of time to open up unlike chrome... Any kind of help will be appreciated...Thank You!!! ;)

I used Chrome for about 2 weeks but never got this problem may be some problem with your connection i guess use Tweakmaster to tweak your connection settings.

ya the problem is never there unless u try changing proxy servers...i changed it once but then changed back to default...thats when the problem arose!!! :D

ya the problem is never there unless u try changing proxy servers...i changed it once but then changed back to default...thats when the problem arose!!! :D

You said you don't use proxy server but i agree with BlackLine Firefox is any time better than Chrome.

ya i dont use...had just tried using privoxy being inquisitive...suffering the consequences even after removing it and turning everything back to default...newez...i guess i'll switch back to ff ;)

ya i dont use...had just tried using privoxy being inquisitive...suffering the consequences even after removing it and turning everything back to default...newez...i guess i'll switch back to ff ;)

Kool decision :king:

• 3 weeks later...

i guess i'll switch back to ff :cheers:

Wise thing to do - Google Chrome is in a beta stage (maybe you may give it a try after it goes final.)

i guess i'll switch back to ff :cheers:

Wise thing to do - Google Chrome is in a beta stage (maybe you may give it a try after it goes final.)

i guess so...problem is google take a really long time to go to final stage....u can see it with gmail...it is as stable as it can be...still its gmail "beta" :cheers:

Tried Chrome, found too much advertisement (without Adblock and NoScript - like firefox), distracting.

Although Chrome loading is much faster than firefox v3.0.4 (firefox has add-on, though)

In the new beta version of firefox, the loading is compatible with Chrome. (without add-on).

Archived