Forums down last week

shought

Ok guys, I've seen some of you ask in different places so I thought I'd create this topic to make sure people don't start spreading rumors :(

The forums weren't down for everyone(as some might have noticed I was still posting updates). What the cause of this is, to be honest I don't know, Lite might be able to shed some lite, uhm, light on this. My best guess is that it depends on what ISP(no, not IPS, but ISP) you are using. I could visit the forums at home, but at my neighbors I wasn't able to visit.

So it's nothing on your hand, don't worry about that, but if something like this happens again do try to let us know ASAP, in any way :(

The exact times the forums were down are also unknown to me, all I know is that it started some time Monday and ended today at 16:15(GMT).

; shought

• Replies 24
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bearoninternet
So it's nothing on your hand, don't worry about that, but if something like this happens again do try to let us know ASAP, in any way ;

; shought

Thanks for the explanation! :(

I wish i could have, but the only way to reach you for me is by the forums which were down. :(

Is it a good idea to make a contactform so anybody can let you know by nsane.down?

So it's nothing on your hand, don't worry about that, but if something like this happens again do try to let us know ASAP, in any way ;

; shought

Thanks for the explanation! :D

I wish i could have, but the only way to reach you for me is by the forums which were down. :(

Is it a good idea to make a contactform so anybody can let you know by nsane.down?

Yep, it is, but since we're going to create nsanedown v2(no time frame available yet) I think we should better wait until we're starting with that and implement it alongside the others changes.

You can always google my name <_< First entry(SuprBay.org, but you can find me at forum.mininova.org as well) will give you the possibility of a PM, which will automatically notify me by email :(

bearoninternet
You can always google my name ;) First entry(ATM SuprBay.org) will give you the possibility of a PM, which will automatically notify me by email :)

Thanks for pointing that out, i hope i wont be needing it soon for the same reason though! :mellow:

bearoninternet
There was an error in the member table, leading the IPS Driver Error message.

It has been fixed.

:mellow: :)

It's been so long...

Not being able to post :)

Yes, when can't reach 4rum, i check with

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com

and it say forum still online :mellow:

That awesome!

This isnt the first time I got IPS Driver error. I happens like 1x per month?

So now its fixed!

Did box relase a working fix for nsane.down? :clap:

:lmao:

On a serious note, he released a fix for GDATA AVK 2009 :dance2:

Did box relase a working fix for nsane.down? :dance2:

Yes, of course - unfortunately, it's posted on the front page & nobody could get it due to the IPS driver error. :dance2:

Did box relase a working fix for nsane.down? :dance2:

Yes, of course - unfortunately, it's posted on the front page & nobody could get it due to the IPS driver error. :dance2:

Were you guys unable to contact the frontpage as well? Because I tried at my neighbors and I wasn't able to view the forums, but the frontpage was doing alright...

:dance2: . . . . . . . . that was supposed to be a joke - but honestly I too believe that the frontpage would've been accessible (didn't try it, though.)

:dance2: . . . . . . . . that was supposed to be a joke - but honestly I too believe that the frontpage would've been accessible (didn't try it, though.)

I got the joke :dance2: But if the frontpage was inaccessible for some of you we might have another problem, or at least two different IP groups being affected differently.

Did box relase a working fix for nsane.down? :rolleyes:

Yes, of course - unfortunately, it's posted on the front page & nobody could get it due to the IPS driver error. :rolleyes:

Were you guys unable to contact the frontpage as well? Because I tried at my neighbors and I wasn't able to view the forums, but the frontpage was doing alright...

The frontpage were able to contact only we were receiving error on forums.

Archived