Spotify music exchange corner

Olexijl

Dear friends,I'm really new to Spotify and streaming of music, however i got premium account last month and extended it to this month as well.

Spotify is really great service, especially with my Galaxy SII it is a pleasure to use it.

I thought that people already using the service for premium could share here music links they like. I'm making first move.
Any ideas?

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

give me a premium & i share my music ;p

That costs you not really much, if you think of offline usage possibility and mobile usage as well.

user@nsaneforums

cant post correct...

Special BBCode -> HTLM Code

right?

edited: f*** , am tired

1. HTML post enable.

2. Go to https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/spotify-play-button/

3. Go to your Spotify and copy spotify URL into clipboard

4. Go back to the button URL and copy URL inside

5. Copypaste iframe here

I give up. It works and displays fine with a single album but not with a playlist. It shows up in the "preview post", but doesn't show up when the post is submitted. Just a long empty box shows up after submitting the post.

@spudboy

Yes, I know that works. Like I said in my post... a single album works perfectly fine. But a playlist with more than one album doesn't. Sharing single albums would be far too tedious. I don't see the point of sharing only a single album and not your entire playlist. With more than one album, why does it show in the post preview, but not after being submitted?

OK. How to make this successfully.

1. Go to https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/spotify-play-button/ (open new tab)

2. Copypaste from Spotify the Spotify URL in the mask

3. Click on "Copy Embed Code" to copy the whole iframe from generator into clipboard

4. Enable on nsane, right here HTML

5. copypaste the whole iframe here inside

PS: Playlists can be shared as well, since they have also unique Spotify URL. Rightclick in Spotify on playlist and copy into the clipboard unique Spotify URL. Everything what has Spotify URL can be shared through generator.

PS: Playlists can be shared as well, since they have also unique Spotify URL. Rightclick in Spotify on playlist and copy into the clipboard unique Spotify URL. Everything what has Spotify URL can be shared through generator.

That doesn't work. It's invisible after you submit your post. Try it with a playlist and see. Then try it and "preview post", you will see it there but when you click submit is when it doesn't work with playlists.

That doesn't work. It's invisible after you submit your post. Try it with a playlist and see. Then try it and "preview post", you will see it there but when you click submit is when it doesn't work with playlists.

That comes if you have not clicked "Enable HTML?" checkbox.

I tried it, i have so much playlists on Spotify.

How to enable HTML?

1. Click on "More Reply Options"

2. Click on "Enable HTML?" checkbox on the right

3. Paste iframe code inside

PS: If you need spaces between words/lines, you need to know how spaces are created in HTML, it's easy.

Simple place

[br]
inside where you need...

Archived