a place for members file links

myidisbb

is it possible to have a dumping ground site for all the files and links that are posted? just a thought. maybe when the topic theard is X days out it goes straight there then if there is a software file or link etc.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would be the added value, all topics remain on the forums anyway(if I'm not mistaken) I guess there is an age cut-off, but Lite didn't implement it because the database is still pretty small(his words).

What would be the added value, all topics remain on the forums anyway(if I'm not mistaken) I guess there is an age cut-off, but Lite didn't implement it because the database is still pretty small(his words).

just one stop place to find the older links. searching can sometimes be a bit hard. take este theads of 90 pages. :unsure:

just a thought anyway.

edit: like the News and Update section

The 'Software News' section is exactly what you are requesting, is it not? I don't see the added value of your idea, but I might've misunderstood.

auch! you are trying to open a can.... anybody remember pirateshare.com and how long it survived? the deal has been great! service and etc - outstanding, but poor old nSane could not raise enough founds to pay for enourmous usage...

Archived