Dukun Cabul

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 173
  • Views 71k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
venusbahar

Is this another trial resetter....? Do all modules update? More information is required..... <_< It looks like another Mara's or Purplebean's fix...

It works for me property and completely without any problem .

venusbahar

Guys, just use PurplebeanZ eset-fix.. works on both, 32 & 64-bit versions, also with the new eset's ..

The PurplebeanZ PureFix v2.03 & v2.02 doesn't work on Smart Security v6. I tested Box&Mara-Fix too, but both of them not work on Smart Security and have made problem to face of the antivirus.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the post masterbaba and thank you very very much ever Nikko for this little program, God bless you and and good health to you to make more this good stuff.

You have all my respect, all the best i wish.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, just use PurplebeanZ eset-fix.. works on both, 32 & 64-bit versions, also with the new eset's ..

The PurplebeanZ PureFix v2.03 & v2.02 doesn't work on Smart Security v6. I tested Box&Mara-Fix too, but both of them not work on Smart Security and have made problem to face of the antivirus.

BS!

The box-mara fix works fine on Smart Security.

• 2 months later...

I install ESET Smart Security 7.0.302.26 and I wanted to activate with ESET Product Activator v7.0 but dont work.

When I turn it on, I see in Task Manager it runs as a process and nothing happens.

Then I thought to use ESET Product Activator 2013 v.6.0.304.2 , I restarted the PC, I run the program in safe mode... I clicked on update and successfully updated.

Now I am thinking why not worked... I tried on another laptop, same problem I had.

I saw that require internet connection ESET Product Activator v7.0 (i have it connection) and ESET Product Activator 2013 v.6.0.304.2 does not require.

I would have liked that ESET Product Activator v7.0 do not require internet connection, maybe will satisfy someone my desire.
Thank you very much in advance and I appreciate the work of all.

I install ESET Smart Security 7.0.302.26 and I wanted to activate with ESET Product Activator v7.0 but dont work.

When I turn it on, I see in Task Manager it runs as a process and nothing happens.

Then I thought to use ESET Product Activator 2013 v.6.0.304.2 , I restarted the PC, I run the program in safe mode... I clicked on update and successfully updated.

Now I am thinking why not worked... I tried on another laptop, same problem I had.

I saw that require internet connection ESET Product Activator v7.0 (i have it connection) and ESET Product Activator 2013 v.6.0.304.2 does not require.

I would have liked that ESET Product Activator v7.0 do not require internet connection, maybe will satisfy someone my desire.
Thank you very much in advance and I appreciate the work of all.

Can we get screenshots or a video of what's happening?

Knightmare i dont have any screenshots, im sorry...

punkpunk for me dont work ESET Product Activator v7.0 with ESET Smart Security 7.0.302.26 :(

punkpunk for me dont work ESET Product Activator v7.0 with ESET Smart Security 7.0.302.26 :(

Which operating system are you using?

Did you disable protection before trying to activate?

Today I did a clean installation of ESET Smart Security 7.0.302.26

After I finished I tried to activate with ESET Product Activator v7.0 on an operating system with Win 7 (x32) and took some pictures :)

chhg.jpg80k5.jpgzjom.jpgjv5q.jpg

After 4-5 attempts I thought to try the next option: I clicked right on the icon ESET and i chose ''Activate your product...''

Then I ran again ESET Product Activator v7.0 and i selected Run as administrator and then look the evidence

ke9a.jpg

My guess is this, ESET Product Activator v7.0 is good but need improved a little bit :)

Good health for all. Thank you.

I have Win 7 (x64) and yes ofcourse i disable protection before.

Work But. Not compatible. :(

pRrz0zd.png

The same thing happens with box, mara-fix 1.7 but when i hit default all settings(not sure if this has anything to do with it) and restart after applying fix the two missing settings come back.

Archived