Ways to Make Google Chrome Run Faster in Windows

rajeesh

In many forums, I’ve seen people complain about how Google Chrome is starting to really stink after a while of using the program. They report that the program works kind of quickly at first, but starts acting sluggishly after heavy usage. Considering that Google Chrome is the first browser ever to open a new tab in a dedicated process, it’s easy to recognize why the browser would chew the living daylight out of any low-end computer. Even some high-end computers might experience performance declines with Google Chrome. So what are we to do? Here are some solutions:

Read the full article at source:

Source

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the last tips :) thx for your info~

Thanks for these tricks! I tried but I couldn't succed at the 7. Do a Little Magic. I got the following message(attached image): invalid target...

post-45021-0-68328200-1342872254_thumb.j

Thanks for these tricks! I tried but I couldn't succed at the 7. Do a Little Magic. I got the following message(attached image): invalid target...

After chrome.exe" give space then paste --purge-memory-button. It should look like this.

"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --purge-memory-button

After chrome.exe" give space then paste --purge-memory-button. It should look like this.

"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --purge-memory-button

Thanks very much! I succeded to set it but I don't see the "purge memory button" as you can see on the attached file!

post-45021-0-35677200-1342893765_thumb.j

chlorophyll

most of the things said above i used to do mostly..

thanks for da post..very useful one

10x foe the tips , IMO the lats one (7) is the most productive for me :)

hi guys

just wanted to share this extension: Tab Mem Free for google chrome, works miracles for me, i have 40 tabs open and it cuts the ram usage per tab by half

Archived